Not open for further replies.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi guys I have been playing lots of old and new maps and I have found some interesting problems with the map lay outs so in order from Teams and Solo Normal here are all the maps that could use a little something ;)
This is for @Efcluke94 and I'm making this thread because I don't want to go on a long rant on his feedback thread...

Medival: 1 of Gold,Diamond and Iron on center (Put gold and iron at tower tops for cool purposes and put diamond gens on each side of the fountain ;)

Storm: Make terrain more sutibal and or remove it ;(

Toys: Make map less cringy and make it a bit less congested

Huts: Remove or Edit so it works because lots of people are complainging about problems with the map...

Instruments: Make diamond gens higer on center
Make starting island MUCH BIGGER!!!

Dwarven: needs some improvements with the snow problems and 4 of the 6 islands need to have a way not to get trapped trying to break the egg (The cannon is in the way :/)

Magic make the starting island less like Under Da Sea's Center... Make the ring around it bigger and more dence...
Revamp Center (New wizard old is cringy) Make it more space...
Make the ring around it bigger and thicker and add all 4 team colors so it looks like its takeing the power of the teams and also add a glass bridge under starding islands (to low to jump on) to the mid And make the map for teams of 5!!!

Oriental: would be better if it looked like the minerware map ;)

Space: Make more room on the starting island :/

Aztec: Needs 2 Gold Gens because when it comes down to CampWars you need 2 and cause its a BIG MAP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Candy: Make Diamond Gens a bit higer and maybe add a extrea few in those candy pop structures... Make islands not 2 close... Remove that way to fall under the map...

Nightmare: Like the map Huts fix the map selection... (The white bed should be red? OR BLACK!!!) (Huts was change a door to brown clay ;))

Technology: Make technology's half mid bigger so you don't insta die (Make everything less chaotic)

Edit: If you have one you think is good say it and also let me know if something is outdated or inccorect...

@DanDaDino @RayzMC @ISTY. @CREAM @ItsTwany @DeedsDaDog @jollow250 @LucianYOLO @Cynamooo @Unipotato @Jeff_Bllkth @TheBrownster904 @Zombiepower

Last edited:
A

A pigeon

For storm : how in the world are you going ro remove terrain?

As for toys , aztec , nightmare , huts and space , there is no change wanted from me . Leave aztec and space alone . They are classics.

As for oriental , do it if it wont mess with gameplay.

Huts : nopenopenopenope

Candy : no touchy , its a very unique map, especially the place to fall under. I dont think id want the islands away.

Nightmare: The green on the bed looks fine

Technology : i hate the map do whatever

Magic : no i disagree with you on this too. Delete the whole map and start from scratch

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Medieval: No, diamond gens on each side of the fountain?//? Too much! You already have 2 diamond gens on mid. And aso enough gold and iron. Adding it In the towers can produce campers.

Storm: Eh No, the gameplay is perfect and I don't see any problems with it, so i'd like to stay it How it is.

Toys: No it's good How it is.

Huts: there are No big problems with the map, only That you can farm easy tokens, and buy op stuff. The gameplay is perfect so I don't need any changes to it (also don't remove the map)

Instruments: there is already an diamond generator high on mid. So I don't know Why you want This. Also there's enough space to pvp so the islands doesn't need to be changed.

Dwarven: again I don't see any problems with This map. You can defend your egg easy and gameplay is fine.

Magic: No and No, there's enough and the map is perfect. Adding a team of 5 the whole gameplay is changed and, I think the map is made with 4 teams for a reason.

Oriental: No it's good enough. Also I like the minerware map, But Oriental is just good enough and I don't ser changes to it.

Space: good enough you also can make more space by placing blocks. I don't want to let This map change.

Aztec: I don't play This map. Same reasons with solo maps.

Reactions: A pigeon
A

A pigeon

Medieval: No, diamond gens on each side of the fountain?//? Too much! You already have 2 diamond gens on mid. And aso enough gold and iron. Adding it In the towers can produce campers.

Storm: Eh No, the gameplay is perfect and I don't see any problems with it, so i'd like to stay it How it is.

Toys: No it's good How it is.

Huts: there are No big problems with the map, only That you can farm easy tokens, and buy op stuff. The gameplay is perfect so I don't need any changes to it (also don't remove the map)

Instruments: there is already an diamond generator high on mid. So I don't know Why you want This. Also there's enough space to pvp so the islands doesn't need to be changed.

Dwarven: again I don't see any problems with This map. You can defend your egg easy and gameplay is fine.

Magic: No and No, there's enough and the map is perfect. Adding a team of 5 the whole gameplay is changed and, I think the map is made with 4 teams for a reason.

Oriental: No it's good enough. Also I like the minerware map, But Oriental is just good enough and I don't ser changes to it.

Space: good enough you also can make more space by placing blocks. I don't want to let This map change.

Aztec: I don't play This map. Same reasons with solo maps.
I can go in depth about everything worng with magic

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Medival: 1 of Gold,Diamond and Iron on center (Put gold and iron at tower tops for cool purposes and put diamond gens on each side of the fountain ;)
Nah, I don't play Medieval very often, but I don't think they need to change the places of the generators on the middle.

Storm: Make terrain more sutibal and or remove it ;(
Do whatever you like as I hate Storm.

Toys: Make map less cringy and make it a bit less congested
Toys is perfect in my opinion.

Huts: Remove or Edit so it works because lots of people are complainging about problems with the map...
Which problems? I haven't noticed any problem since I played the map. It's a good map and I don't think that changes are needed.

Instruments: Make diamond gens higer on center
Make starting island MUCH BIGGER!!!
Yeah, I do agree that they could be both level 2. Though, the starter islands are good in my opinion.

Dwarven: needs some improvements with the snow problems and 4 of the 6 islands need to have a way not to get trapped trying to break the egg (The cannon is in the way :/)
The snow is fine in my opinion. Though, I find the void behind the egg on some islands not really nice. You can easily get kocked off because it's void and not anything else. What do you mean with 'not get trapped into the egg'? I never get trapped in whatever on Dwarven.

Magic make the starting island less like Under Da Sea's Center... Make the ring around it bigger and more dence...
Revamp Center (New wizard old is cringy) Make it more space...
Make the ring around it bigger and thicker and add all 4 team colors so it looks like its takeing the power of the teams and also add a glass bridge under starding islands (to low to jump on) to the mid And make the map for teams of 5!!!
I'sorry, but I think the map Magic is fine.

Oriental: would be better if it looked like the minerware map ;)
Nah, Oriental is good as well in my opinion.

Space: Make more room on the starting island :/
I agree with this. There isn't that much space, only in your spaceship, but I'd like to have some more space outside of the spaceship and I guess you'd like to have that too.

Aztec: Needs 2 Gold Gens because when it comes down to CampWars you need 2 and cause its a BIG MAP
I never play Aztec, so I can't really give my opinion on it.

Candy: Make Diamond Gens a bit higer and maybe add a extrea few in those candy pop structures... Make islands not 2 close... Remove that way to fall under the map...
Agreed with all of this!

Nightmare: Like the map Huts fix the map selection... (The white bed should be red? OR BLACK!!!) (Huts was change a door to brown clay ;))
Agreed.

Technology: Make technology's half mid bigger so you don't insta die (Make everything less chaotic)
Yeah, I'd like to see the half middle being made bigger. It's not really big and the only thing that's on that half middle, is the Diamond generator which is level 1.

A

A pigeon

Nobody conplained about huts in the first place except you. Forgot to mention

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I'm genuinely curious as to what the problems with huts is, I see people say that it has problems, but nobody says what the problems actually are?

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts