• Total voters

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
The idea:
My idea is to make it more clear which maps are open in the map choosing menu.

How it is right now:

Right now, this is the menu:
upload_2020-5-19_18-31-27.png
You can’t see which maps are open except for the ones with already 2+ players in them.

How it should be:
I thought of some ways to make it more clear which maps are open here are they:
I think its a good way to do this with making the maps that are open enchanted. The only problem with this is that its already used for the new maps.
Place a 0 next to every map that is open with no players in it. With next to the map I mean this:
upload_2020-5-19_18-35-48.png

There is a 6 and a 2 next to two different maps. If there are 0 players in the map there should be a 0 next to the map
I can’t think of any other ways. Please let me know in the replies if you have an idea how to do this and I’ll add it to the list.

Why this should be implemented:
It would make it a lot easier to choose a map. I know this isn’t really necessary, but it could be very useful.

Last edited:

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree! +1

As you said enchanted is already used for new maps, this isn’t an option. Maybe it is an option to let them change from colour (a disco effect), but I’m not sure or it’s possible.

Reactions: Anneum

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I'd love to see this! Maybe they could just put the new maps on the first spot of the choosing menu, and make the open maps enchanted. Later, when the new maps arent "new" anymore, just put them on the right spot of the alphabetical order!

Deff +1 from me!

Later edit: this leaves me with a question, on the solo skywars choosing menu, why are the first 3 maps not on alphabetical order, but all the others are? Same with lucky island solo...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 513127

I completely agree, this makes it all much more organized.
+1 for me.

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
The idea:
My idea is to make it more clear which maps are open in the map choosing menu.

How it is right now:

Right now, this is the menu:
You can’t see which maps are open except for the ones with already 2+ players in them.

How it should be:
I thought of some ways to make it more clear which maps are open here are they:
I think its a good way to do this with making the maps that are open enchanted. The only problem with this is that its already used for the new maps.
Place a 0 next to every map that is open with no players in it. With next to the map I mean this:
View attachment 165158
There is a 6 and a 2 next to two different maps. If there are 0 players in the map there should be a 0 next to the map
I can’t think of any other ways. Please let me know in the replies if you have an idea how to do this and I’ll add it to the list.

Why this should be implemented:
It would make it a lot easier to choose a map. I know this isn’t really necessary, but it could be very useful.

Yea, I agree! will be more organized.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom