Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pandaa

Forum Expert
Hey there Megacoin,
I was in need of a skin (as I have had my one for ages xD) Could you make one for me?
  • Hair: Half panda hair, half no hair (well most derps have no hair right?!)
  • Skin colour: (white and whatever skin colour a panda is)
  • Outfit: beige pants, thats it
  • Hood: ( yes or no and if yes please give me datails ) No
  • Anything else I should add: Yes, keep in mind this is half derp, half panda. Don't make it cut in half, make it look more natural and not like someone has glued half of a panda to half of a derp :p

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Wow, this is popular !
I really like my skin as it is...I custom designed it as well as 50 % of my resource pack.
My skin
The story behind it
I may make a post where I design blocks for people that fit their resource packs... I can make animated textures too ...

Can you fix my head behind the layers ? keeping my hair blonde and my eyes mainly in line with the visor...
Below the layers I just re did the visor, but if it could be the shade of the visor or something that looks nicer, I like the smile and the layers though, no need to edit that.

Just the head :
Hair : blonde
Eyes : blue
Skin : caucasian
Anything else : Don't edit the layers or the smile.
If you can't make anything cooler than my current one I perfectly understand ; )

Last edited:

iAmLva

May 23, 2016
Hair: I don't care
Skin colour: blue
Outfit: Ajax shirt the orther parts don't care choose at your own
Hood: none
Thats it thanks

Mama Serk

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2014
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
www.youtube.com
Can u just take my skin and do a recolour on it? Do whatever colours you have to to make the clothes look okay, but I want Lavender/purple hair. Maybe make it more pastel (google it) and I would like it Steve style, not alex. Alex scares me. Pls N' Thanks <3

D

Deleted member 100818

Wow, this is popular !
I really like my skin as it is...I custom designed it as well as 50 % of my resource pack.
My skin
The story behind it
I may make a post where I design blocks for people that fit their resource packs... I can make animated textures too ...

Can you fix my head behind the layers ? keeping my hair blonde and my eyes mainly in line with the visor...
Below the layers I just re did the visor, but if it could be the shade of the visor or something that looks nicer, I like the smile and the layers though, no need to edit that.

Just the head :
Hair : blonde
Eyes : blue
Skin : caucasian
Anything else : Don't edit the layers or the smile.
If you can't make anything cooler than my current one I perfectly understand ; )

http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/9148361/lezappen-2/ not much edited only shadows your skin is cool enough without edit :)

Reactions: Lezappen
D

Deleted member 100818

Hey there Megacoin,
I was in need of a skin (as I have had my one for ages xD) Could you make one for me?
  • Hair: Half panda hair, half no hair (well most derps have no hair right?!)
  • Skin colour: (white and whatever skin colour a panda is)
  • Outfit: beige pants, thats it
  • Hood: ( yes or no and if yes please give me datails ) No
  • Anything else I should add: Yes, keep in mind this is half derp, half panda. Don't make it cut in half, make it look more natural and not like someone has glued half of a panda to half of a derp :p

Hope you like it :D http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/9148409/derp-panda/

D

Deleted member 100818

Hey Megacoin,
I could tell that you put plenty of work into it, however in my post I stated to make the pants look beige as it looks better on panda skin and human skin! All in all, amazing work!

Cubo ㅤ

Jul 12, 2016
Can you do another for my brother?
Hair: brown
Hood: no
The rest random but I want a original and a cool skin.
Thank you for do skins.
And thank you for do my skin!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom