Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Dear Cubecraft,

Maybe a good idea for a future update: allow players to buy points in the store.

I remember back in the days when I was a beginning player it took me a lot of time to get all my points together for the Swordsman kit. Maybe it's a good idea to make it possible for players to purchase points in the store.

Kind regards,
Marijn070

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I don't think this is a good idea. The idea of the points system is to play to be able to afford the kits you want to buy! Not just buy them off the store. I don't think this is a good idea and highly doubt people would buy them in the first place.

Reactions: LanceDaniels

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
It would be awesome idea , cube could make some extra money and the players could get their points but like @Dotsially said the EULA is blaming everything. You have to see the points as a price , everytime you win you get a price. It is just like a little challenge for yourself.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
No.

You have to earn them fair and by yourself, not just buy points from the Store and say ''Muhahhahaha, I've got 50,000 points''. It really doesn't work like that. Also, it's more fun to earn them fair and by yourself.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I've already got all kits everywere so I don't need any points anymore, but I thought maybe it's a good idea for beginning players.

As basically everyone here has already said, the point is to play to earn them! Not just buy them because that takes away from the fun!

Aerlia

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2017
Dear Cubecraft,

Maybe a good idea for a future update: allow players to buy points in the store.

I remember back in the days when I was a beginning player it took me a lot of time to get all my points together for the Swordsman kit. Maybe it's a good idea to make it possible for players to purchase points in the store.

Kind regards,
Marijn070
That's maybe a good idea but you can even buy point multipliers. I know, it's only x2 en for 1 hour but you just have to earn the prints by yourself.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Thats the point. They want you to earn them, by playing their mini-games. I don't think money on everything will be a good idea. Especially for beginners, for example Player A has played for a year and has 5000 points. Player B played for a day and has 10,000 points because he bought it. Will encourage people to buy them instead of earning them. -1

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
Points are earned by earning/achieving something. Therefore, I don't think it is a good idea as 'buying' them as it isn't really "being rewarded by playing."

However, it is definitely a good way for CubeCraft to get some extra donations. :D

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom