Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

henryk

Novice Member
May 8, 2020
someone’s basement
I think this is the right place to post? Oh well.

I’m making a Minecraft animation based off all the funny/stupid moments that have happened in my Eggwars and Skywars games. It’s mostly going to be times I messed up massively during PVP, and that sort of thing.
Anyway, I need skins for the other players, and wanted you guys’ input. If you want me to use your skin, then drop your IGN in your reply (Mineimator requires an IGN to use skins) and I’ll try and include it in the animation.

I wish I had some wips, but it’s actually really hard to animate this wow. Wish me luck!

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I think this is the right place to post? Oh well.

I’m making a Minecraft animation based off all the funny/stupid moments that have happened in my Eggwars and Skywars games. It’s mostly going to be times I messed up massively during PVP, and that sort of thing.
Anyway, I need skins for the other players, and wanted you guys’ input. If you want me to use your skin, then drop your IGN in your reply (Mineimator requires an IGN to use skins) and I’ll try and include it in the animation.

I wish I had some wips, but it’s actually really hard to animate this wow. Wish me luck!
You can use my skin. IGN: _Quiss

Reactions: henryk

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Goodluck mate, I try to animate a little bit for fun aswell... and yeah, its a lot of work... so best of luck mate!
Oh, go ahead and use my skin if you want to: OnlyTijmen

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom