Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should be TnT more Common, and TnT-Jumping makeable?

• Make TnT great again!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, only if Creeper eggs will be added

• I dont like TnT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog Of Enjii

Jan 6, 2020
Tnt is super awesome, I love to do TnT jumping, so please add that TnT blows you away but doesnt make much damage, so you can make TnT jumps! please!!!
A TnT Kid would be also AWESOME and also, please make TnT in Skywars more common to see, like in chests. I want to see TnT in normal Skywars in starter chests please!!!

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
There's already a TNT kit in Skywars that allows you to jump your way to different directions or destroy an island. TNT is not becoming a regular item from chests. It's perfectly possible you like the kit, but if we would add stuff from that kit to chests, imagine what other people would want to see in chests? Skywars would get chaotic and would contain TNT, speed potions, free armor and such all from chests, so why would there even be kits at that point? You see, kits are a way to pick something you enjoy, and variate the game because people choose other kits to have fun in their way, you see?

So, a TNT kit is already a thing, and TNT isn't going to become obtainable from chests. For that reason, I'm going to lock this thread.
If the answer was not clear or you still have questions, don't hesitate to contact me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom