Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

facurolo

Apr 23, 2015
Hi, i looked up in the forums and there's some people who publish they allegations in the wrong section (Like PvP).
I purpose to make this section ("Report a Player") as the top of the forum sections, because 80% of the users (Including me) only visit the forum with the objective of report players who don't follow the rules.

Saludos. (Regards.)

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
If you keep using the report a player section, you could just pin it to your task bar. But, I do think that its a good idea.

Archee

May 26, 2016
UK
www.twitch.tv
yeah having it higher would be useful considering a lot of players aren't really forum users but that would mess with how they'r grouped at the moment, you would have to put the appeals and staff abuse sections along side it which tbh are rather ugly boards to be having in the top section.. another solution could just be putting signs with the link or some other method directing them to the report a player board

Septicon

Jun 12, 2016
speaking of players who dont follow the rules how do u report the haxers cause i found one

Light

Jun 12, 2016
Hey CubecraftGuys i am Light there was a guy that spammed in the chat he said nobow like 100 times and other things it was annoying his name is XRabbit_PvPX i don't know what you are going to do but yeah Bye

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They

facurolo

Apr 23, 2015
If you keep using the report a player section, you could just pin it to your task bar. But, I do think that its a good idea.
That's for a normal forum visitor, but there's some people who won't waste to do this, thats the purpose of this suggest. There ever, will people posing appelations in the wrong section, so, to avoid this, you can highlight the "Ban Department" section moving as the fist of the forum page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything! Best of luck!
cryptofrogz wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Sad to see you go pal! Wish you the best with your future
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you for everything and good luck!
Eli wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Gracias por todo!! Mucha suerte con lo que te propongas de aqui en adelante!!
Eli wrote on SanCookie's profile.
It hits hard to see your goodbye thread and realize we've lost one more amazing member of our community, thank you for being an inspiration, your contributions speak for themselves. May your talents be put to good use wherever you want, as soon as possible! We'll miss you San!
Top Bottom