• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Hoi o/
Me again, I have playing Tower Defence for a few times, and in the lobby you have noteblocks and redstone lamps with buttons.

The noteblocks:
2018-04-29_20.19.11.png

The redstone lamps.
2018-04-29_20.50.12.png
And yes, this could be a bit unnecessary, but it is just for fun, since you have this in the beta sub lobby and teamskywars sublobby, I thought it would be fun to have this here too.

Thank you for reading :D

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
+1 I agree some people who don't do something in the lobby can play with the redstone lamps, plus some are waiting on their friends to come online and in the meantime they can play with the redstone lamps.
PS: Also the noteblocks can be used!!

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I'm pretty sure they're supposed to be working and it's some sort of bug. I agree that they should be working. They took the effort to place it there, so it only makes sense to make it function as well.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Yes, CubeCraft should recover this 'bug' as we recently started to play games of Tower Defence and we actually get bored quite fast. Moreover, in the Team Skywars pre-lobby are also a few noteblocks which are similarly to the ones in the Tower Defense pre-lobby. Our sounds are always awesome to listen to, *ugh*. :eek::)

Reactions: ItsDavey_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Livvv wrote on Vunks's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^
UncleSpect wrote on Kazwa's profile.
amazing banner kasper! like u :D
HyperPal wrote on Elenahh's profile.
best team leader in history I swear on god respect