Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Hope I can still give my opinion about it. :p
I actually quite like this suggestion. This has been suggested multiple times before and I've always supported this due a Eggwars games which is already been started for about one hour and you died by the last person you've to kill until you've won the game and you teammates just kill him. Currently, you don't get any points or experience. I would like to see this. :)

Tristayy

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2017
Outer Space
Hope I can still give my opinion about it. :p
I actually quite like this suggestion. This has been suggested multiple times before and I've always supported this due a Eggwars games which is already been started for about one hour and you died by the last person you've to kill until you've won the game and you teammates just kill him. Currently, you don't get any points or experience. I would like to see this. :)
I am pretty sure that you get around 5 exp for your participation? Not that is what's going to do a huge progression for any of us x)

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I am pretty sure that you get around 5 exp for your participation? Not that is what's going to do a huge progression for any of us x)
I'm not really sure if you get 5 experience for your participation. I'll check it out!
I'm highly sure you get 1 experience for saying "GG" when the game has been ended.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
I don't really agree with this, id you died, your effort wasn't enough...
I see this a little mediocre :/
It's just my opinion, give it all to win

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I agree.
But you should only be able to obtain about 1/2 of the reward that you would normally get, and you only get it if you stay in the game until the end.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom