Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Team-based games suggestion (Team Skywars, Team Eggwars, possibly Lucky Islands(?))

In these gamemodes, if your team wins but you are dead, you are given nothing. This seems both unfair and inconsistent, now that in Line Dash, your entire team is given the usual reward if they are dead at the moment of victory. For instance, imagine slaying half the lobby but then dying to the last player alive, only for your Timmy-no-thumbs team mate to land a lucky shot and get the kill. It doesn't seem fair that you are given nothing for your efforts, whilst Timmy gets all the glory. Thus, I propose giving the entire team the rewards, assuming they're at least in the game at the moment of victory.

Rubik_cube_man is being stingy with cubelets :( (Stop hogging them all to yourself pls thnx give me bee leggings)

In Arcade, cubelets are never awarded. To be honest, I've been seeing far less cubelets across the server in general and an even smaller incentive to earn them, but that's a suggestion for another boring day. I propose adding say, a 1/32 chance of a cubelet for every win, a 1/8 chance for the MVP, and a 1/1 chance for the player who finishes first at the end. This will encourage people to play for longer, playing out all ten games rather than leaving after say, five. I'm not sure if there's a plot to do away with cubelets (Will probably be for the best, they're currently not rewarding at all but another suggestion for another boring day), or if somebody just forgot to code them, but in the meantime could we see them be added please? There are only so many Arcade achievements, and so few of them even offer cubelets to begin with :c

Oh, and one last suggestion: Give God_Aphrodite bee legs (Or at least please check that they're actually obtainable, I've been going for them on and off for over two years, chofl)

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I'be found from playing with different accounts it is much easier for new players to find cubelets. My main account only gets on about every 15 eggwars wins and one account I use got one every single win after first logging into cubecraft. Maybe this is why you don't get many cubelets :P Anyway it would be nice if team games even rewarded fallen teammates. :3

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Team-based games suggestion (Team Skywars, Team Eggwars, possibly Lucky Islands(?))

In these gamemodes, if your team wins but you are dead, you are given nothing. This seems both unfair and inconsistent, now that in Line Dash, your entire team is given the usual reward if they are dead at the moment of victory. For instance, imagine slaying half the lobby but then dying to the last player alive, only for your Timmy-no-thumbs team mate to land a lucky shot and get the kill. It doesn't seem fair that you are given nothing for your efforts, whilst Timmy gets all the glory. Thus, I propose giving the entire team the rewards, assuming they're at least in the game at the moment of victory.

Rubik_cube_man is being stingy with cubelets :( (Stop hogging them all to yourself pls thnx give me bee leggings)

In Arcade, cubelets are never awarded. To be honest, I've been seeing far less cubelets across the server in general and an even smaller incentive to earn them, but that's a suggestion for another boring day. I propose adding say, a 1/32 chance of a cubelet for every win, a 1/8 chance for the MVP, and a 1/1 chance for the player who finishes first at the end. This will encourage people to play for longer, playing out all ten games rather than leaving after say, five. I'm not sure if there's a plot to do away with cubelets (Will probably be for the best, they're currently not rewarding at all but another suggestion for another boring day), or if somebody just forgot to code them, but in the meantime could we see them be added please? There are only so many Arcade achievements, and so few of them even offer cubelets to begin with :c

Oh, and one last suggestion: Give God_Aphrodite bee legs (Or at least please check that they're actually obtainable, I've been going for them on and off for over two years, chofl)

Yes please! Timmy hogs all the glory and I get 1 XP

Reactions: Sophie

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I mean other than some trivial cosmetics you can't get anything useful from cubelets so I don't think it's that big a deal tbh.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Yep, I am still in for this idea. It's not really fair that you are given nothing but you're still spectating your team and the game.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Do you want to use mine?
I have 79 cubelets, maybe I'll get my third one.

The NightGhost02

Feb 26, 2017
For a graveyard in Sweden
www.cubecraft.net
I think its unfair because u are a part of the team and dont get anything.:eek:
Cubelet is very hard to get. I think its sould be a higher chance to get a cubelet so u can get some cool stuff. :)For example when u win u have like a 1/3 chance to get one. Right now i think its to hard to get one xD

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
This seems both unfair and inconsistent
To me it seems fair. You get a chance of a cubelet for winning the game, not for the efford you put into it. You were part of the team, but then you died making you lose.

I think more important than giving players more cubelets is to let them get anything good from it. At least give us points for duplicate items, but I'd also like rare actually useful items like point multipliers. I currently have 655 cubelets, sometimes I open a few, but I don't even know if I have the items already because it's all just boring hats and clothing.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I'be found from playing with different accounts it is much easier for new players to find cubelets. My main account only gets on about every 15 eggwars wins and one account I use got one every single win after first logging into cubecraft. Maybe this is why you don't get many cubelets :P Anyway it would be nice if team games even rewarded fallen teammates. :3
Nah, I've played on my alt a lot and whilst I do have over 90 cubelets on it, they've almost all come from achievements :(
maybe I'll get my third one.
...I'm going to end your life >:0

To me it seems fair. You get a chance of a cubelet for winning the game, not for the efford you put into it. You were part of the team, but then you died making you lose.
But your team did win the game. At least give them some points and experience for it, not necessarily a cubelet. They need something for their efforts, else what reason do they have to stay with their friends until the end, despite dying?

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
But your team did win the game. At least give them some points and experience for it, not necessarily a cubelet. They need something for their efforts, else what reason do they have to stay with their friends until the end, despite dying?
I don't really care if they stay with their friends after dying. I usually stay in the game to spectate, because I want to join the next game together with them anyway. I'm not necessarily against giving points to dead players, but I think it's fair if they don't get anything. What if I win a fight against another player and then his teammate wins. Now I get no points but he does, even though I killed him?
Still I wouldn't mind this, after all points are pretty useless after a while. The only way to really spend points would be to frequently buy golden apples in FFA which isn't fun to me anyways.

PvPMaster2001

Jun 10, 2017
The universe
I agree with this. Like if you kill most people in the game, do a lot to help your team, but then you accidentally fall into the Void and your teammates get the win despite barely doing anything, then they get all the reward for doing nothing, it isn't fair. To add a twist to it though maybe you can get half the reward because you died though.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer

In Arcade, cubelets are never awarded. To be honestF, I've been seeing far less cubelets across the server in general and an even smaller incentive to earn them, but that's a suggestion for another boring day. I propose adding say, a 1/32 chance of a cubelet for every win, a 1/8 chance for the MVP, and a 1/1 chance for the player who finishes first at the end. This will encourage people to play for longer, playing out all ten games rather than leaving after say, five. I'm not sure if there's a plot to do away with cubelets (Will probably be for the best, they're currently not rewarding at all but another suggestion for another boring day), or if somebody just forgot to code them, but in the meantime could we see them be added please? There are only so many Arcade achievements, and so few of them even offer cubelets to begin with :c

The first suggestion has been suggested before, so I'll stick to my answer:
I agree, to have some award if you are dead and your teammates win. However, only half of the points or what ever reward is so it seems fair.
I like the second suggestion as well, Arcade doesn't really cube lets and I find cube lets hard to earn now.

Wetaa

Dec 5, 2015
Spain
www.youtube.com
I completely agree with you BUT of course this would need balance, for example: if you killed 3 players AND played for 10 minutes into the game, then you get X points/cubelets, etc. Because if you don't add this, people would join-leave, join-leave... And farm a lot of stats and other stuff. But yeah I agree.

Tristayy

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2017
Outer Space
I agree, especially on the team wins part. It is sad to die or see a teammate die in the very last second before the win. That would make sad moments to happy moments, no doubt.

Reactions: Sophie

Makanaski

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
Uruguay
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Top Bottom