Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I agree with both of you, I think there is reason to tell him he has a bad grammar, we can still read, we have our thinking skill, so we can read this thread and say "I get it" so I don't think there is no reason to say "work on your grammar" on a public thread.
but I disagree at the same time, as said above, people help each other so we want to help him realize what he needs help on so he can fix it, but I think we can tell him on a private way, so we can read the suggestion. ;)
This is not a problem, this is a suggestion. Cubecraft won't be here without those 1000s of suggestion because suggestions help to make this server, don't think that suggestions are a problem, think postpositive;).
I think this is aginst the EULA (I don't know). If not, I still disagree because if a ranked player joins the full lobby that will mean stone rank have to get kicked, and I don't think it is fair.

Please do not necro-posting - it is not allowed and goes not together with the rules.

5- No Necro-posting, pointless posts that do not contribute to the topic in any way (Single word posts such as k, +1, ok, cool etc...), threads that the last post has been posted more than 2 weeks ago are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games threads).

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
Also, if it does mean CubeCraft would have to be shut down then they could just add 10 more slots for 'Premium Access'
Only if it really is important for ranked players

just my opinion :)

Germazealand

Jan 8, 2017
New Zealand
Sometimes I Wanna Join lobby 1 Its Full Bruh Im emerald Rank I Spended Over 100 usd on this server plus why can there be so many non-donators in lobby 1 plz add this we want perks we need to join lobby 1 !
You completely right i personally dont have a rank but i know how you feel it is sooo annoying

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on DonovanSus's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Livvv wrote on Vunks's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^