Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The man

Jun 21, 2016
Sometimes I Wanna Join lobby 1 Its Full Bruh Im emerald Rank I Spended Over 100 usd on this server plus why can there be so many non-donators in lobby 1 plz add this we want perks we need to join lobby 1 !

BallisticBoi

Dec 28, 2016
First of all, It would be nice for ranked players to have more privileges. Second of all, I suggest you fix your grammar before making a suggestion. Lastly, Use language feature to make your suggestion look nicer

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
First of all, It would be nice for ranked players to have more privileges. Second of all, I suggest you fix your grammar before making a suggestion. Lastly, Use language feature to make your suggestion look nicer

Well you do get the point don't you? And suggestions need to be readable, not nicer looking. :p

Reactions: MooTa
U

Unipotato

Well you do get the point don't you? And suggestions need to be readable, not nicer looking. :p

I disagree. If you are trying to get a problem across and want others to fix it for you, which takes some effort, you should be willing to put in some effort to make it easy tobunderstand. You get out what you put in.

U

Unipotato

Sometimes I Wanna Join lobby 1 Its Full Bruh Im emerald Rank I Spended Over 100 usd on this server plus why can there be so many non-donators in lobby 1 plz add this we want perks we need to join lobby 1 !

Staff members can't even do this. You can join another lobby, it's not like the quality of the game is affected by what lobby you are in. -1

Reactions: Krealίxx

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
What I meant by look nicer is look more presentable

The title says it all, the actual thread, well, you could read it, but I do agree it's not very presentable. Can't judge someone if they don't know much grammar.

I disagree. If you are trying to get a problem across and want others to fix it for you, which takes some effort, you should be willing to put in some effort to make it easy tobunderstand. You get out what you put in.

It's a suggestion, not a problem. Also, as long as you get the point, I believe it's fine, unlike something like a bug report where you need people to understand and know exactly whats going on.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Prioritising ranked people above stone people is against EULA. Other than that, I don't know if they are able to upgrade every server lobby by 10, when they switched server hosts they got rid of this feature ;)

The man

Jun 21, 2016
You Too

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
I think that ranked players should be able to join full lobbies because i think they should have more privileges.
I'm haven't got a rank at the moment but am considering buying one in the near future so i think this would be a good adition.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
The title says it all, the actual thread, well, you could read it, but I do agree it's not very presentable. Can't judge someone if they don't know much grammar.

It's a suggestion, not a problem. Also, as long as you get the point, I believe it's fine, unlike something like a bug report where you need people to understand and know exactly whats going on.
I agree with both of you, I think there is reason to tell him he has a bad grammar, we can still read, we have our thinking skill, so we can read this thread and say "I get it" so I don't think there is no reason to say "work on your grammar" on a public thread.
but I disagree at the same time, as said above, people help each other so we want to help him realize what he needs help on so he can fix it, but I think we can tell him on a private way, so we can read the suggestion. ;)

Reactions: TK_Forest

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
This is not a problem, this is a suggestion. Cubecraft won't be here without those 1000s of suggestion because suggestions help to make this server, don't think that suggestions are a problem, think postpositive;).

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I think this is aginst the EULA (I don't know). If not, I still disagree because if a ranked player joins the full lobby that will mean stone rank have to get kicked, and I don't think it is fair.

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
I think this is aginst the EULA (I don't know). If not, I still disagree because if a ranked player joins the full lobby that will mean stone rank have to get kicked, and I don't think it is fair.

I am sort of undecided because i agree it is unfair to kick out a stone rank but on the other hand the ranked players did pay for privileges. I also thought that it does not matter which lobby you are in. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I am sort of undecided because i agree it is unfair to kick out a stone rank but on the other hand the ranked players did pay for privileges. I also thought that it does not matter which lobby you are in. Correct me if i'm wrong.
Still against EULA,
So it can't be added or Cubecraft will have to shutdown.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I agree whatever you said, but for me don't see any reason why we have to join a full lobby, and I don't think we should kick a player just because others want to be on that lobby.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom