Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
As the title says, I think all players should be invisible in the new MinerWare Microgame "Find the Button". This is because:
- Players tend to crowd around the button, therefore giving it away.
- Player(s) can stand over the button making it impossible for you to press it.
- You can see players teleport from the button to the green platform (when pressed), giving it away.
It would be much better if players were invisible so that you could find the button yourself. Let me know what you think :).

Just in addition to that, another thing that should be fixed/implemented is the spelling of MinerWare in the Travel Menu. Everywhere that spells MinerWare has a capital “W,” but in the Travel Manu it appears as “Minerware”. Could this be changed please?
Annotation 2020-04-22 192251.png

Annotation 2020-04-22 192334.png

Last edited:

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes! Very nice and well though suggestion! You clearly stated why it wouldn't make it easier.

Could you add a poll? So we can vote? Thanks

D

Deleted member 469419

Totally agree, the 80% of players find it very fast due to his friends/other people

Although I think isn't implemented yet because you can push the players which it makes a competitive game

Reactions: ValentinoGV_

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
I agree with this suggestion because you only need to follow the amount of people to find the button and that's not funny, please fix this :P
Good suggestion!

DjaroGames

Mar 10, 2017
No, the find the button game is also a PVP game. I often hit players off the map and keep hitting them away from the button until there's like 1 second left, then I quickly click it. This makes it more fun.

AlperenKuru

Feb 18, 2017
My house
Hi there,
As the title says, I think all players should be invisible in the new MinerWare Microgame "Find the Button". This is because:
- Players tend to crowd around the button, therefore giving it away.
- Player(s) can stand over the button making it impossible for you to press it.
- You can see players teleport from the button to the green platform (when pressed), giving it away.
It would be much better if players were invisible so that you could find the button yourself. Let me know what you think :).

Just in addition to that, another thing that should be fixed/implemented is the spelling of MinerWare in the Travel Menu. Everywhere that spells MinerWare has a capital “W,” but in the Travel Manu it appears as “Minerware”. Could this be changed please?
View attachment 163114
View attachment 163113
It makes a lot of sense actually. Good suggestion!

D

Deleted member 373055

No, the find the button game is also a PVP game. I often hit players off the map and keep hitting them away from the button until there's like 1 second left, then I quickly click it. This makes it more fun.

The chance that happens is very small. I never got hit off the map. But your tactic sounds fun and useful.

I agree with this thread but I am afraid that everyone will still find the button easily and it could be even easier as players will not hit eachother of the platform.

I would rather see this implemented: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/find-a-button-and-climb-the-tower.234659/

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for everything, Mit 💙
Otherworld wrote on Frontlane's profile.
The person whom this profile page belongs is cute ✨
After being away for more than a year, I'm returning to Cubecraft. I've really missed the community. Feel free to say hi if you spot me on Discord or the server. :)
RobinDn wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
BurgerCat13 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom