What would you like to see included?

• I like the ideas but the costs are too high/low

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like all the ideas

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Crafter1246

Oct 28, 2016
I generally dont like op mode but to make it even more op you can add theese items. Keep in mind some of them dont have to only be on op but i feel like each of the below should at least be in just op. Im not sure if this is a good idea because usually new gear promotes camping...

CURRENT MODE: OP

miscellaneous section: Water bucket (64 gold)

Armor section: Elytra (64 diamonds)

NEW SECTION *Beasts* Wolf egg (64 gold)

Beasts: 5 Bones (64 iron)

Beasts: Horse egg (64 diamonds)

Beasts: Saddle (64 diamonds)

Beasts: Iron horse armor (64 iron)

Beasts: Gold horse armor (64 gold)

Beasts: Diamond horse armor (64 diamonds)

Blocks: 2 Slime blocks (10 gold)

Blocks: Cobble wall (5 iron)

Archery: 16 healing 2 arrows (32 diamonds)

Blocks: Birch wood plank (1 gold)

amgjmg

Sep 2, 2016
NoobLand
Seems like a cool idea. My only concerns would be that wolves would just fall off of the bridges. And what's so special about birch wood planks?

Crafter1246

Oct 28, 2016
Seems like a cool idea. My only concerns would be that wolves would just fall off of the bridges. And what's so special about birch wood planks?
the birch planks would be a step up from sandstone and a step down from obby, also a counter to picaxes and an incentive to use axes as more people use swords

Reactions: Firewand

Yoshi_55x

Oct 19, 2016
considering there is no tool in the game to break wood that's really op I mean u can make that harder to mine than obby....

Crafter1246

Oct 28, 2016
considering there is no tool in the game to break wood that's really op I mean u can make that harder to mine than obby....
yes true because the god pic would mine obby faster than anything except an axe could mine the wood

Crafter1246

Oct 28, 2016
Chests work like wood planks. Also, mobs would die like instantly.
Yes but chests actually have a function (to store things) so why buy a chest to use as planks when it is more expensive. Also it is very hard to build a bridge with chests ;p you would use the chest to store and the planks to defend whatever you want to defend (Egg, pathway, ETC)

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I generally dont like op mode but to make it even more op you can add theese items. Keep in mind some of them dont have to only be on op but i feel like each of the below should at least be in just op. Im not sure if this is a good idea because usually new gear promotes camping...

CURRENT MODE: OP

Blocks: Birchwood plank (1 gold)

Disagree with the water bucket. -1
Elytra should be 128 diamonds since you could just go to mid and fly to players island, this could awesomely help stopping campers. +1 w/ my detail.
I need you to be a bit more specific about the Wolf Egg, will the wolf come back? and if it doesn't then it would be really easy to kill, since I THINK the "God" sword (64 diamond sword) can kill them w/ one hit. I NEED YOU TO EXPLAIN
5 Bones, why do you even want bones? -1
Horse egg Erghm bad idea.... how are you supposed to use a horse in a bridge? BRIDGES AREN'T SAFE IN EGG WARS. -1
Saddle^
Iron Horse armor^^
Gold horse armor ^^^
Diamond horse armor^^^^
2 Slime blocks can help campers so much w/ making sky bases since they could just jump when someone gets to their egg. -1
Cobble wall... not sure what this could be used for... still I'll give this a +1
16 healing 2 arrows... I think you meant 16 arrows of healing? or two arrows of healing? if this is true, how are you supposed to use this? -1
Birchwood plank... how is this useful? -1

Comment: I don't think you thought about this at all. Please think about how could this help in Egg Wars.

Crafter1246

Oct 28, 2016
Disagree with the water bucket. -1
Elytra should be 128 diamonds since you could just go to mid and fly to players island, this could awesomely help stopping campers. +1 w/ my detail.
I need you to be a bit more specific about the Wolf Egg, will the wolf come back? and if it doesn't then it would be really easy to kill, since I THINK the "God" sword (64 diamond sword) can kill them w/ one hit. I NEED YOU TO EXPLAIN
5 Bones, why do you even want bones? -1
Horse egg Erghm bad idea.... how are you supposed to use a horse in a bridge? BRIDGES AREN'T SAFE IN EGG WARS. -1
Saddle^
Iron Horse armor^^
Gold horse armor ^^^
Diamond horse armor^^^^
2 Slime blocks can help campers so much w/ making sky bases since they could just jump when someone gets to their egg. -1
Cobble wall... not sure what this could be used for... still I'll give this a +1
16 healing 2 arrows... I think you meant 16 arrows of healing? or two arrows of healing? if this is true, how are you supposed to use this? -1
Birchwood plank... how is this useful? -1

Comment: I don't think you thought about this at all. Please think about how could this help in Egg Wars.
Bones: for the wolves but i guess they should auto tame
Horse: Hmm i did not think this through the only map this could be ok on is aztec since its bigger the rest are too small so i agree
Slime blocks: xD maybe one slime block for 128 dias
Healing arrows: maybe theese should be changed to long duration regen arrows. Theese would work on all player including teammates so if you see a player pvping at mid and you want to help them u can try and hit them up w/regen xD dont miss and regen the players your teammate is fighting though lol
Any wood plank: This would be a step up from sandstone and a step down from obby. late game this is a better choice then obby due to the op picaxes and also an incentive to use axes instead of swords in op mode

MEggaNIGGER

Aug 22, 2016
mums car... vroom vroom
You know what, I love this idea but the only thing I don't like is the things you wan't to add. I don't think any of the beasts options are good and if you added in an elytra, you would have to match something in the 1.8 mode. I like the water bucket idea and even suggested that idea myself and they would have to make hardcore more hard.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Ok, so how will this whole thing work? How can "Beasts" work in a game that is on Sky island's. Besides why would you need them you can FLY <-- Who said that D:!

Blocks: Birch wood plank (1 gold)[/QUOTE]

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
latest

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I like the idea but i do not like the water bucket and animal idea.
Water bucket: The water buckets are to op for the campers.Because capers would place it around whole there island and you can't get rid anymore of the campers

Animal:Animals and Eggwars together are not a good idea

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
It seems you have forgotten that Axes are accessible.
in the 1.8 mode you cannot get them, so maybe make this a only 1.9 feature idk
I really like the idea to be able to buy mobs, it would make the game pretty fun and interesting. I'm not sure if these mobs will work in EggWars however.
only problem is that they need bridges or you could just fly and spawn them while maybe feeding them bones to protect you as you mine the obsidian :D
i think wolves should not be tamable at all, this will bring a brand new strategy, place the wolf where your enemy is hitting so the wolf is triggered at them, if you hit them they attack you, but they need an HP buff cause they could easily die, but the being triggered to anyone who hits it will balance it out and make the enemy unable to use their own wolf egg or that wolf will attack him

i don't like this for several reasons, unsafe to cross bridges, can suffocate which means maps have to be remade to make it "suffocation free", people will be too fast and cannot be able to kill them, the horse can spawn with a 'natural gift' of being able to jump high or be faster than others which are unfair and could cause more camping
no point with this because decorating isn't part of eggwars, just use other blocks to make a wall
we already have hay bales so no use in this because hay bales reduce fall damage and DON'T send you back flying able to kill your enemy
No point in this because you cannot shoot yourself so you will be helping enemies
Blocks: Birch wood plank (1 gold)
for the 1.9 feature of eggwars YES! because it will encourage people to use axes or carry them, in 1.8 this shouldn't be a feature, but you could also use hay bales since there is no special item that makes you mine it faster
this is just too much
people can place it above the villager and move him with the water, place it where you shouldn't, cover your entire island with water to troll and make it unable for players to get in it, people reaching sky limit, placing water and getting to the bottom of your base in a few seconds, encourages more camping to grind for this
i am neutral with this, but maybe to balance it have it have X durability, this idea itself has some pros and cons but the enderpearl could do for now

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom