Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
The last Skywars update introduced two new voting options: No Projectiles and Soft Blocks.

Soft Blocks is an overall terrible idea, so much that almost nobody ever votes for it. So it's not a huge issue but I don't think many people would miss it if it was removed.

No Projectiles is not all bad, but it drastically changes the game. Many people seem to like it, so it should stay, but currently it is rather annoying that even after buying a rank and voting for Normal Projectiles every time a significant amount of games No Projectiles is chosen.
I like the versatility in regular Skywars fights, switching between sword and bow. It also reduces the skill gap a bit, someone that didn't practice sword fighting for hundreds of hours can still kill you so the game doesn't get boring.
On the other hand in most games you'll see at least one player that is pillaring up during a fight, forcing the opponent to either wait for them to heal up or follow them into what is basically a single hit elimination. While I can understand that people enjoy that, I don't really like it.

Since the last update sadly removed the no-kits-and-abilities mode that allowed new playwers to start the game in somewhat fair conditions, that space could now be used for the No Projectiles mode. Since it changes the game so much, I don't think it's fair to force players to play whatever is randomly chosen. I guess this might be a reason for some players to buy a rank, but even with a rank it is very annoying.

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
Finally someone understands how much of a pain this could be. I agree with everything you said. +1

A

A pigeon

Yes please , this way I can play no projectiles all the time.

D

Deleted member 352903

The last Skywars update introduced two new voting options: No Projectiles and Soft Blocks.

Soft Blocks is an overall terrible idea, so much that almost nobody ever votes for it. So it's not a huge issue but I don't think many people would miss it if it was removed.

No Projectiles is not all bad, but it drastically changes the game. Many people seem to like it, so it should stay, but currently it is rather annoying that even after buying a rank and voting for Normal Projectiles every time a significant amount of games No Projectiles is chosen.
I like the versatility in regular Skywars fights, switching between sword and bow. It also reduces the skill gap a bit, someone that didn't practice sword fighting for hundreds of hours can still kill you so the game doesn't get boring.
On the other hand in most games you'll see at least one player that is pillaring up during a fight, forcing the opponent to either wait for them to heal up or follow them into what is basically a single hit elimination. While I can understand that people enjoy that, I don't really like it.

Since the last update sadly removed the no-kits-and-abilities mode that allowed new playwers to start the game in somewhat fair conditions, that space could now be used for the No Projectiles mode. Since it changes the game so much, I don't think it's fair to force players to play whatever is randomly chosen. I guess this might be a reason for some players to buy a rank, but even with a rank it is very annoying.
I totally agree, i prefer no projectils, but sometimes i miss my arrow trail ):

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I bought a rank for something.. If they will change this it won't be fair anymore, so no: I do not agree AT ALL. If you want this, buy a rank!

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

I agree. Although I do like no projectiles because then I cant get knockoff as easily, but there is always the fishing rod. But I do think it should be a separate mode.
+1

Reactions: StoneBrine (Brad)
Oct 22, 2017

i like no projectiles because its cool to build and not worry about getting knocked off but soft blocks makes it more intense. im a good 50/100

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
Top Bottom