Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I especially love the “/fmsg”! Very good idea!
That already exists, my suggestion is to remove it and allow everyone to send private messages to other players, no matter which server they are playing on. However, I purpose to add a privacy option to disable getting messages from players you don't have added as friends. Also, if anyone disturbs you, you can always add them to your ignore list to avoid getting messages from them anymore.

Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
That already exists, my suggestion is to remove it and allow everyone to send private messages to other players, no matter which server they are playing on. However, I purpose to add a privacy option to disable getting messages from players you don't have added as friends. Also, if anyone disturbs you, you can always add them to your ignore list to avoid getting messages from them anymore.
Oh I didn’t know they already had it, thanks for clearing that up. Also, now that I better understand your suggestion, I am still a fan of it!

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Just hold your mouse over the like button without clicking on it and a menu will display to select a different reaction.
Ok, thank you very much! I didn’t know that, I’m sort of new to the forums, but not to Cubecraft.

quartz 🌈

Aug 12, 2020
the furry fandom
If they could do it they would, but they can't. And other 'big majority' servers aren't Cubecraft, you can't compare them because they all work different.
You obviously put lots of research into the facts you're so proudly presenting to us, am I right? (Jokes aside, don't tell people lies just because you assume something without doing research, thankies)

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
You obviously put lots of research into the facts you're so proudly presenting to us, am I right? (Jokes aside, don't tell people lies just because you assume something without doing research, thankies)
Exactly, that's what I asked if a staff member could answer that to solve the doubt. Due to the lack of response I assume Minecraft's policies don't ban these type of features, so I don't know where is the problem with adding it if you have the option to disable receiving private messages from unknown people and you can also just ignore those who may be annoying you.

Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on qExforce's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Top Bottom