Do you like it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Yep, he's right.

The only point of upgrading from emerald to obsidian rank is that you get to brag. That's all it is. The other things you get from Obsidian Rank:

-Vanity Points, which you use for cosmetics, basically for bragging rights.
-Cosmetics, which are for bragging rights.

Basically, there is no purpose to upgrading from Emerald to Obsidian, unless you feel like bragging about it.

What about the people that buy the obsidian purely to donate a high amount to the server? I've met and played with plenty of obby people and they don't brag about their rank :P

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Yeah nice suggestion man...
Very good..
Ehum...

So eh you're suggesting Cube to add more perks for Diamond, Emerald and Obsidian...
Too bad because if Diamond ranks get one the 2 above also get one...
Looks like we can only make ''Obsidian Exclusive" perks..
Without scamming the other donors...

Also
You're suggesting this..
But you're suggesting this like they can just snap their fingers and add like 30 new perks for Emerald and 10 more for Obsidian....
One more thing you forgot the fact that Iron and Lapiz are basically almost the same (Only difference are 1 voting option and vanity...)

Anyway I don't care...
Still stone.

CookiesAlwaysWin

Dec 2, 2015
Retro Landscape
I feel like some people will feel scammed if emerald gets more features.
Some players acutally bought obsidian for those small changes between ranks.
Emerald and obsidian more features so obsidian like 10 more then emerald and emerald like 5-7 more features then diamond because emerald already has /fly already, but then more people will by obsidian= more money :P

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
Ik niet nog weten
Grammar on point. :'D
But I think it's fine for how it is now, more votes on Eggwars, Skywars aren't necessary in my opinion.
That's why Emerald+ can fly in the lobby's because they have paid a bit more and supported the server a bit more than the Diamond Donators did. -1 :)

Caboozled_Pie

Sep 5, 2016
CubeCraft Forums
www.cubecraft.net
I think that neither diamond nor emerald rank need more perks. The only rank that needs more perks is Obsidian rank, as many people are not willing to pay extra money just so that they get almost nothing more. Plus, Obsidian should be like an ultimate rank, not something that is literally just a flat donation.

CookiesAlwaysWin

Dec 2, 2015
Retro Landscape
I think that neither diamond nor emerald rank need more perks. The only rank that needs more perks is Obsidian rank, as many people are not willing to pay extra money just so that they get almost nothing more. Plus, Obsidian should be like an ultimate rank, not something that is literally just a flat donation.
Emerald is also a little bit the same to diamond but i agree with @Caboozled_Pie Obsidian should be the ultimate rank.

N

Nikboo

The purpose of a donation is not for the perks you get attached with it. Though it might be an incentive to so, for example, voting on Eggwars or Skywars, a purpose of a donation is to supply the server with enough money for developers and servers for you to play on. It is a sign of respect, and it is shown by making you more obvious than the default stone rank. While, as an emerald donator myself, would love more perks, and I have no problem with getting more, I also don't have a problem with having what I have. :p

Actually, what you spend your money on in the Cubecraft store isn't a donation. That's why the tab isn't named 'Donate' or something like that.
The Cubecraft owner team even mentioned it during Minecon on their panel. :P

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
PLEASE PEOPLE! There isn't supposed to be much difference between emerald and obsidian! Obsidian is for people who have the money! It's basically a brag rank... That's the hole point of it...
Actually, the obsidian rank came out before the EULA was enforced. Obsidian had major advantages over emerald, I'm sure @YounB can tell some of the differences, the only one I know of is that obsidian had level seven kits in FFA (Kit PvP)

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I'm sure @YounB can tell some of the differences, the only one I know of is that obsidian had level seven kits in FFA (Kit PvP)
Obsidian had a lot, such as really overpowered kits in KitPvP - but the rank was released around May 2014, but the EULA was enforced around July-August 2014. There wasn't much added in updates, considering it had two-three months to expand. Considering EULA was a spur-of-the-moment thing, CCG was forced to enforce. Obsidian was then given some perks outside of CCG, such as VIP on plug.dj, special ranks on Teamspeak, ect. :]

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi
A

Aventador

Obsidian had a lot, such as really overpowered kits in KitPvP - but the rank was released around May 2014, but the EULA was enforced around July-August 2014. There wasn't much added in updates, considering it had two-three months to expand. Considering EULA was a spur-of-the-moment thing, CCG was forced to enforce. Obsidian was then given some perks outside of CCG, such as VIP on plug.dj, special ranks on Teamspeak, ect. :]
Special ranks on TS? Which then?

manmosh

Oct 31, 2016
Emrald and Obsdian are a like and you are paying an extra 30 dollars for 30 more friend slots i agree that there should be a larger difference

A

Aventador

Yes, it has. The only rank that is on TS is any staff rank - it was a burden for Exciting_pancake to set all UUIDs to ranks with proof that it is legitimately theirs.
Hmmmm i understand that.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
What are the extra features?
I dont know yet but it would help if you have a idea, anything is fine except if its hard to make for staff and developers.
This is what you should be suggesting...
Possible features to distance the two ranks, make sure the suggestions follow the EULA guidelines.

Mentioning that a change needs to be done is good but we need more details.

Reactions: CookiesAlwaysWin

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I freaking love this... The only difference between Emerald rank and Obsidian are the extra stuff like heads and we get 20-30 more friends and a $60 difference.
To it was a waste right now until they add more

(I have a obsidian rank <3)

Reactions: CookiesAlwaysWin
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈