Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be more EggWars map selection?

• Total voters

techguy123

Novice Member
Sep 15, 2017
When you guys released the new lobby, you made it look nicer but you removed a lot of map variety. Basically, we have half as much choice to choose from, and when you're looking for a specfic, older map, it doesn't help when half of the maps are huts and food.
I suggest making the boards a bit longer and taller
I've attached a photo of what I think it should be like, but I'm not really good with paint.net so it looks a bit sloppy :/

EDIT: Oops. Forgot to attach the photo, I'll do it tomorrow when I'm in my laptop.

Last edited:

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
Right, before speed eggwars was released eggwars boards were huge, also more maps were available at that time.
I agree with making the boards bigger, but to prevent the lobby from looking a little bit weird, Cubecraft should enlarge the boards for Solo Normal, Speed Teams, and Speed solo too.

Reactions: techguy123

techguy123

Novice Member
Sep 15, 2017
Right, before speed eggwars was released eggwars boards were huge, also more maps were available at that time.
I agree with making the boards bigger, but to prevent the lobby from looking a little bit weird, Cubecraft should enlarge the boards for Solo Normal, Speed Teams, and Speed solo too.
That's another possibility, but I figured cubecraft wouldn't want to enlarge them.

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
When you guys released the new lobby, you made it look nicer but you removed a lot of map variety. Basically, we have half as much choice to choose from, and when you're looking for a specfic, older map, it doesn't help when half of the maps are huts and food.
I suggest making the boards a bit longer and taller
I've attached a photo of what I think it should be like, but I'm not really good with paint.net so it looks a bit sloppy :/

EDIT: Oops. Forgot to attach the photo, I'll do it tomorrow when I'm in my laptop.
No, it will take to long before the game gets start...

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Sorry in my personal opinion I like the way it looks like currently, the board was way too big and still filled with a lot of the same maps. Goodluck on your suggestion though and have a wonderful day :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Top Bottom