• Yes!

• No :c

Results are only viewable after voting.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
The squad was having a nice day at the football pitch but then we realized that we couldn't use other people's footballs! Why? I would like to play matches against my friends. Please change this!
2018-06-16_14.24.41.png
2018-06-16_14.25.45.png
2018-06-16_14.26.07.png

Football.png

C

Cuteee

I don't like the idea, I don't find playing with a soccer ball it's fun, and It shouldn't get implemented. But it's my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Would make sense I guess. You're not gonna have a 1 man game of football.

But as @A pigeon said, only if you're in a party or if it's your friend. (Or even make it a toggable option to allow anyone to interact with your football.

C

Cuteee

Why did you vote no if you agree?
I agree with pigeon, doesn't mean I like the suggestion. I honestly don't care about this football things, but if this had ot be added I would prefer how pigeon said it should be. If you explained a bit the suggestion I would've voted yes, but it's not well-explained, and I don't really mind. Also, stop asking why people does vote 'no' or 'yes' they can do what they want. Thanks.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I agree with pigeon, doesn't mean I like the suggestion. I honestly don't care about this football things, but if this had ot be added I would prefer how pigeon said it should be. If you explained a bit the suggestion I would've voted yes, but it's not well-explained, and I don't really mind. Also, stop asking why people does vote 'no' or 'yes' they can do what they want. Thanks.
  1. If you'd read the title, you'd know what I'm suggesting, and I don't think anything very important could be added to that.
  2. I never ask people why they vote yes. I only ask them why they voted no so that I can improve my suggestion when needed.
  3. *cough cough*
    Why? I would like to play matches against my friends.

C

Cuteee

1. If you'd read the title, you'd know what I'm suggesting, and I don't think anything very important could be added to that.
  2. I never ask people why they vote yes. I only ask them why they voted no so that I can improve my suggestion when needed.
  3. *cough cough*
Ok, I don't want to this be implemented. Is that a problem?

C

Cuteee

Pretty much, if you don't have any good points against the suggestion.
Sometimes someone just don't want something. It doesn't mean it's a problem. Or do you like everything in the world, and you have good points against everything you don't like? For example, I don't like donuts, I don't have any points to don't like them, But I just don't like them, same happens with this suggestion.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Sometimes someone just don't want something. It doesn't mean it's a problem. Or do you like everything in the world, and you have good points against everything you don't like? For example, I don't like donuts, I don't have any points to don't like them, But I just don't like them, same happens with this suggestion.
Welcome to this place called "the forums". This is a place to discuss things, and if you don't have any things to improve a certain thread or if you don't have any points against a certain, you should not reply. If you disagree with a thread, you should have thought about things you don't like. On a place like this, you can't just say "I disagree, just because". Then you're at the wrong place.

Reactions: MoonlightHugs

MoonlightHugs

May 20, 2018
Malta
Actually there are points as to why you wouldn't like donuts. Maybe they're too sweet? Maybe you don't like the texture? Maybe you had a bad experience with a donut as a young'un and that strayed you away from all donuts alike till this very day?

However this isn't a good example anyway. If we were to apply this suggestion to this whole donut ordeal, it would be more like someone is hosting an event in which they're bringing friends over and will be offering some snacks. They'll be offering potato chips, pringles, nachos with some cheese or salsa dip. Perhaps even some fried chicken or pizza. However they also decide to put out a bowl of donuts.
Each guest has an option to choose to take a donut, though they don't have to if they don't want to. After all, the others probably will want to take a donut, despite having someone in their group (you for example) who doesn't like them.

The suggestion is to have an option to toggle your football so that everyone can play with them, but they can also keep it to private. So what's the problem?

Reactions: remio
C

Cuteee

Welcome to this place called "the forums". This is a place to discuss things, and if you don't have any things to improve a certain thread or if you don't have any points against a certain, you should not reply. If you disagree with a thread, you should have thought about things you don't like. On a place like this, you can't just say "I disagree, just because". Then you're at the wrong place.
Well then here it is my point: It's your own gadget, and no-one else should be able to use it, as the other people cannot borrow your sword, (Emerald rank) Your bows... etc.
Actually there are points as to why you wouldn't like donuts. Maybe they're too sweet? Maybe you don't like the texture? Maybe you had a bad experience with a donut as a young'un and that strayed you away from all donuts alike till this very day?

However this isn't a good example anyway. If we were to apply this suggestion to this whole donut ordeal, it would be more like someone is hosting an event in which they're bringing friends over and will be offering some snacks. They'll be offering potato chips, pringles, nachos with some cheese or salsa dip. Perhaps even some fried chicken or pizza. However they also decide to put out a bowl of donuts.
Each guest has an option to choose to take a donut, though they don't have to if they don't want to. After all, the others probably will want to take a donut, despite having someone in their group (you for example) who doesn't like them.

The suggestion is to have an option to toggle your football so that everyone can play with them, but they can also keep it to private. So what's the problem?

Here it goes, everything in the forums when it's not liked it's 'toggleable' instantely. The gadget is 'soreccer ball' not 'soreccer ball to play matches in the main lobby with your friends'. Not going to reply to this thread, I don't have the gadget and I'm not interested on getting it, have fun with your minecraft matches. Bai

A

A pigeon

Well then here it is my point: It's your own gadget, and no-one else should be able to use it, as the other people cannot borrow your sword, (Emerald rank) Your bows... etc.

Here it goes, everything in the forums when it's not liked it's 'toggleable' instantely. The gadget is 'soreccer ball' not 'soreccer ball to play matches in the main lobby with your friends'. Not going to reply to this thread, I don't have the gadget and I'm not interested on getting it, have fun with your minecraft matches. Bai
Soccer not sorceror learn to spell

Reactions: Sweetenerera

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Why do you think they added a ball and a football pitch? Just to play against your friends? I don't think so.
So you disagree just because you're not interested in a certain feature? Lmao. And eehr.... Gadgets have always been toggleable. Besides, why can't you handle a little critism? When you registered on this site, you should have known that this is the place to have discussions.

MoonlightHugs

May 20, 2018
Malta

Everyone has the gadget. It's a temporary gadget which is given in the spirit of the football world cup, which, as we all know, is all about that team/competitive spirit. Having a soccer ball but not being able to pass it to teammates/not being able to try to score against another player or having the ball stolen from you is kinda pointless imo. Like yeah if you wanna walk around following your own ball sure you do you....Buuuut it'd be more fun with other people is all we're saying.

Reactions: remio
A

A pigeon

Everyone has the gadget. It's a temporary gadget which is given in the spirit of the football world cup, which, as we all know, is all about that team/competitive spirit. Having a soccer ball but not being able to pass it to teammates/not being able to try to score against another player or having the ball stolen from you is kinda pointless imo. Like yeah if you wanna walk around following your own ball sure you do you....Buuuut it'd be more fun with other people is all we're saying.
Some people just blabber whatever without knowing anything

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom