Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree?

• Yes!

• No :c

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 352903

pls stop bothering someone just because he doesn't like an idea
Pretty much, if you don't have any good points against the suggestion.
That's not true ._. not everyone who disagrees has to post a reason

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
pls stop bothering someone just because he doesn't like an idea

That's not true ._. not everyone who disagrees has to post a reason
Welcome to this place called "the forums". This is a place to discuss things, and if you don't have any things to improve a certain thread or if you don't have any points against a certain, you should not reply. If you disagree with a thread, you should have thought about things you don't like. On a place like this, you can't just say "I disagree, just because". Then you're at the wrong place.
But hey, let's stop this convo, since this doesn't really add anything. Feedback is still welcome, as always.

C

Cuteee

Why do you think they added a ball and a football pitch? Just to play against your friends? I don't think so.

So you disagree just because you're not interested in a certain feature? Lmao. And eehr.... Gadgets have always been toggleable. Besides, why can't you handle a little critism? When you registered on this site, you should have known that this is the place to have discussions.

Yes, I disagree jut because I'm not interested on the feature. It's not the criticism, it's just that I can't vote no without beeing criticized for it. I'm free to vote whatever I want, and no one should criticize my opinion. Maybe you're the one that can't take critism? If you don't like your idea get's 'No' votes then don't add polls.

Everyone has the gadget. It's a temporary gadget which is given in the spirit of the football world cup, which, as we all know, is all about that team/competitive spirit. Having a soccer ball but not being able to pass it to teammates/not being able to try to score against another player or having the ball stolen from you is kinda pointless imo. Like yeah if you wanna walk around following your own ball sure you do you....Buuuut it'd be more fun with other people is all we're saying.
I wouldn't find it fun, you can't control the ball you just move, and it moves randomly. Not like it's going to be fun doing that. I wouldn't find that fun, and that's why I voted no.
Some people just blabber whatever without knowing anything

Some people just blabber to harm other people because he voted no on a poll of a minecraft suggestion, on a minecraft forum.

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
The squad was having a nice day at the football pitch but then we realized that we couldn't use other people's footballs! Why? I would like to play matches against my friends. Please change this!

Are you sure you can't use them? I am able to walk into other players' footballs and they move, but it's always in the direction in which they're looking. I think this is probably a bug, since they added the detection for anyone colliding with the ball (to make it move) but overlooked that it only checks the owner's head direction for the direction of movement.

Reactions: HurmitCurtis

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
Are you sure you can't use them? I am able to walk into other players' footballs and they move, but it's always in the direction in which they're looking. I think this is probably a bug, since they added the detection for anyone colliding with the ball (to make it move) but overlooked that it only checks the owner's head direction for the direction of movement.

That explains y they couldn't kick it behind me or run off with it XD

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
So, I've just used the football gadget and someone I didn't know started kicking it about. Seems like you can interact with anyone's football gadget already.

Got my alt on to check. Here's the video:
You can only hit the ball, but you just can't use it to score goals. If you kick it to a certain direction, it will go to the opposite direction. That's why I think we can't really use other people's balls.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
You can only hit the ball, but you just can't use it to score goals. If you kick it to a certain direction, it will go to the opposite direction. That's why I think we can't really use other people's balls.
Sooo a bug basically, right?
If we can get confirmation on this already being possible, you could probably report that opposite direction kicking bug on the site. Probably something with a bad player collision messing with it.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Sooo a bug basically, right?
If we can get confirmation on this already being possible, you could probably report that opposite direction kicking bug on the site. Probably something with a bad player collision messing with it.
I was not sure whether it was a bug or not, since the feature is quite new and when I played, hitting the ball if the ball is not yours didn't do anything.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
You can only hit the ball, but you just can't use it to score goals.
"You can only hit the ball"
"you just can't use it to score goals."
I don't understand..? If you can hit it surely you're able to score a goal. You've just got to be strategic.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
"You can only hit the ball"
"you just can't use it to score goals."
I don't understand..? If you can hit it surely you're able to score a goal. You've just got to be strategic.
That's like playing an irl game of football and you are only allowed to hit the ball with your heel, but you opponent could hit the ball with any part of their body. That's not fair.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
That's like playing an irl game of football and you are only allowed to hit the ball with your heel, but you opponent could hit the ball with any part of their body. That's not fair.
That's not the point of this thread though. Your arguing about a bug that you could have reported. If you weren't sure it was a bug you could have asked in #staff-help on Discord. Or you could have just sent a report anyway. It's obviously a bug. Don't make a suggestion to change it.

If you were that annoyed about this, you'd have made a bug report.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
Top Bottom