Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ishallkillyou

Feb 23, 2018
transylvania
Hi,

basically the title ^^^
like what every single thread I make I get a notification with someone saying like "Yes" or "Maybe", when they could just like the post? It's annoying and a bit of a waste of time. It would also encourage players to actually explain why they want or don't want something.

Thanks for reading,
Commissioned.
Well if people want to reply using one word you can't impose upon them to use more words. Some people are expressive while some are not.at least that's what I think.

D

Deleted member 352903

Well if people want to reply using one word you can't impose upon them to use more words. Some people are expressive while some are not.at least that's what I think.
Yes but some people says things like “I agree ;)” and there’s no need to post it. Just give a like if you have to say this.

MJ010101

Dec 17, 2017
Fjollträsk
It could technically already be in the rules and defined as pointless, despite that it isn’t punishable. That one “etc.” really could mean that it’s up to your interpretation to decide what’s pointless or not. I agree regardless!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
"What do you mean?"
I’m sorry what do you mean

Hey being polite is always an option just saying
The whole point in the suggestion was to discourage people from posting at all if all they have to say is “Yes.”

sorry for double post.
Just saying yes is good feedback
You shouldn’t be forced to say why you like something
In most cases it is just because you think it would be a good addition to the server
When disagreeing it may be helpful but even then that just encourages people to vote no on poll and not reply

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Summer event got added to CubeCraft Notion!
1715956357987.png
This sure didn’t age well, XD
Xi1m wrote on DuckL's profile.
are you speedrunning compliments for every staff member
DuckL wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
DuckL wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
Top Bottom