Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TR138bro

Jul 20, 2016
I think cubecraft should make it more obvious what is and isnt an inappropriate username or skin.
Just today i got permanenty banned just for having a soviet logo on my skin. Yet the official rules dont specify which skins are appropriate.

Reactions: wxzzrd

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I think cubecraft should make it more obvious what is and isnt an inappropriate username or skin.
Just today i got permanenty banned just for having a soviet logo on my skin. Yet the official rules dont specify which skins are appropriate.
It's really hard to specify what type of skins shouldn't be allowed as some players will find a workaround and basically make staff look like a bunch of fools. Just use common sense

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
I think that it's quite obvious which skins are and are not allowed. As Priley said, use common sense. You can also look at what would be accepted in real-life society. Naked skins or offending skins are of course inappropriate.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Fyi, keep in mind you weren't banned for having a Soviet banner on your skin
But due to the fact your skin was Stalin which we do not allow
As said above by other people, common sense is best on the server rather than having to make an entire list for bannable skins etc.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Things you will banned for sure are nude skins who display certain bodyparts and Hitler and Stalin skins. The first two are logical if you ask me, Stalin is probably to avoid those topics being discussed in chat. Just to clarify that we don’t have anything against communism itself.

Edit: ofcourse there are more skins you can get banned for, but these are the most common ones that staff sees and are definitely are not allowed

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Well Geubels is one of the generals of Hitler.

EDIT: His last name is Goebbels. I'm dumb.
I would personally discuss it with members of staff, it’s probably prohibited but due to him being fairly unknown i’d rather ask
EDIT: if he has the Nazi symbol on his arm he would get banned for sure

D

Deleted member 347571

Why is Stalin bad? Everyone deserves a second chance right?

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
I saw 2 players in team skywars mading TNT traps with a arabic skin.
TNT traps and arabic skins are not bad or ofensive but mixed.....
Thats reportable? Because was calling arabics terorist.
And they was very sure of what they was doing

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
You guys are having great discussions , but if the rules about this were a little more clear, there would be no discussion. So I agree with this. Ofcourse you need to use common sense, and when you doubt about a skin, just don't use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom