Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 3, 2020
What's the point in having to buy a rank to report ingame? I dont have time to
1. Pull up OBS
2. Start recording
3. Stop recording
4. Report it on the website
all while a hacker using reach and antikb is trying to get over to my island and destroy my egg. And no, i wont use geforce experience for recording because its absolute trash. Would help a lot of people. Or just improve your anticheat, idk

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Because staff would have too much reports, and then everyone would complain ''reports are never looked at.''
Ton of reports would also be fake simply because someone is salty they lost, because they thought he was hacking but he wasn't or because they dislike the person.

And improving an anticheat isn't done with the snap of your fingers. It takes time and work. They're trying to improve the anticheat but as they improve it, the hackclients are also getting improved so it bypasses the anticheat.

Baba Yaga

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2019
The Mandalorian's ship
Not enough staff members there are to look at reports. Removed the report command was for abuse and overuse, but came back it has for ranked people only. Not done this to irritate you they have, but because using too much people will and more complaints staff would get.

If a better anti cheat you want, making it yourself you should. Unless too hard for you that is, not complaining about it you should.

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
As said above, people would start abusing the command. This is just a tip: dedicate a button/key to the stop/start recording on obs and have obs open in the background. Then those ”problems” will be gone and you can upload it to youtube and report.

Lord Cringey

Novice Member
Dec 5, 2019
Somewhere
I was just wondering if they ever have staff on the servers because then if someone hackusates then the staff member could tp and see if there is a hacker but if you falsely hackusate then you get like an 1 day mute but that would be the only punishment.

Last edited:

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
but if you falsely hackusate then you get like an 1 day ban but that would be the only punishment.
Uhmm.. just? no? That's a horrible idea.. It could very easily be possible that someone is hacking, and then they'd turn off their hacks. Then the person who reported the hacker would get banned because the hacker turned off his hacks. Or someone could very easily think someone is a hacker, but they can be wrong.

I doubt most people report someone falsely because they wanted to report them falsely. It can very easily be because they thought someone was hacking, and it turns out they weren't. Great, now they're banned for a day because they tried to help the server. That's totally how you keep your players!

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I was just windering if they ever have staff on the servers because then if someone hackusates then the staff member coud tp and see if there is a hacker but if you falsely hackusate then you get like an 1 day ban but that would be the only punishment.
Yes, simply ban half the server for being salty and let the real rule-breakers get away with it

catdisc

Dec 27, 2019
This is xImAtom’s video about how bad the reporting system is:
Read the description of the vid btw

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
This is xImAtom’s video about how bad the reporting system is:
Just that intro.. that alone is enough reason for me to never take anything he says serious.. But let's try to look past the most cringey intro ever.

Yes, there are a lot of hackers in assassinations, I think that's a known fact. But asking a mod, even nicely, to get online and ban hackers: isn't gonna happen and it shouldn't. That doesn't make them sad, that doesn't mean they ''can't take 1 minute to ban a hacker.''. It means that if they accept banning one hacker via Discord, they need to accept them all. Because ''Why did you accept him but not me?''.
If you want to report hackers: do it at the report site. Discord isn't the place to report hackers, if it was, their description wouldn't say 'Reports of rulebreakers will not be accepted here'

Yes it takes them a couple of days to look at the reports because they have more then just your report to look at.
There have been plenty of times where I reported a hacker tho, and he got banned in only a couple minutes to an hour.

Then he goes on to complain about getting banned and wanting an unban, again, staff has more appeals to look at. Obviously they can't look at it straight away.

This is just useless complaining that won't fix anything.

catdisc

Dec 27, 2019
Just that intro.. that alone is enough reason for me to never take anything he says serious.. But let's try to look past the most cringey intro ever.
Why does the intro matter? It has nothing to with the video
Yes, there are a lot of hackers in assassinations, I think that's a known fact. But asking a mod, even nicely, to get online and ban hackers: isn't gonna happen and it shouldn't.
Yea, there is alot of hackers in assassinations for almost 2 years now, maybe even more, because there is usually no staff in that game and sentinel is too stupid to detect them hacking
That doesn't make them sad, that doesn't mean they ''can't take 1 minute to ban a hacker.''. It means that if they accept banning one hacker via Discord, they need to accept them all.
Yes the mods are sad, because they take too much time to ban hackers. Yesterday there was this cheater hacking on the same account for 4+ hours because the reports site is too slow and they should start accepting reports in discord so they can get banned
Because ''Why did you accept him but not me?''.
I see what your trying to say, but that also happens on the reports site, soo...
If you want to report hackers: do it at the report site. Discord isn't the place to report hackers, if it was, their description wouldn't say 'Reports of rulebreakers will not be accepted here'
As I said, the reports site is too slow, so its mostly a waste of time to report hackers and alot of other people wouldve reported that hacker anyways, soo yeah. It would be just more convenient if hacker reports were also accepted. All the mod has to do is to watch the video and then ban the hacker... so simple unlike the reports site where you would have to record the hacker, upload it to youtube, fill the report info, then wait for almost a week before it gets even looked at... best reporting system ever!
Yes it takes them a couple of days to look at the reports because they have more then just your report to look at.
Nice excuse, why cant cubecraft just hire more staff members? There sure is alot of candidates on the forums, such as helper wannabees, respected forum members, etc
There have been plenty of times where I reported a hacker tho, and he got banned in only a couple minutes to an hour.
That is just you, but for the rest of people who report hackers, its soo frustrating for them to wait almost a week for their report to get looked at!
This is just useless complaining that won't fix anything.
LITERALLY EVERYONE IS COMPLAINING ABOUT HACKERS, no wonder why this server is dying...

Baba Yaga

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2019
The Mandalorian's ship
Yea, there is alot of hackers in assassinations for almost 2 years now, maybe even more, because there is usually no staff in that game and sentinel is too stupid to detect them hacking
Understand how hard it is to code a anti cheat you do not. One of the hardest plugins to make it is actually. Calling a plugin out for not being intelligent, only proves intelligent you are not. Staff there is more than you think. Not always visible they are. Vanish they use to catch hackers they do.

Yes the mods are sad, because they take too much time to ban hackers. Yesterday there was this cheater hacking on the same account for 4+ hours because the reports site is too slow and they should start accepting reports in discord so they can get banned
Sad they are hmm? Sad they are because only qualified volunteers they are? Sad they are because trying to improve the server they are? Sad they are because trying their best they do? Then very sad, staff members are indeed. A fool you are for thinking this, trying their best they do. Thousands of individual hackers there are yet thinking clearing up the server from hackers is you do.

As I said, the reports site is too slow, so its mostly a waste of time to report hackers and alot of other people wouldve reported that hacker anyways, soo yeah. It would be just more convenient if hacker reports were also accepted. All the mod has to do is to watch the video and then ban the hacker... so simple unlike the reports site where you would have to record the hacker, upload it to youtube, fill the report info, then wait for almost a week before it gets even looked at... best reporting system ever!
Judging a system you do not fully understand you are. If this simple it were, less hackers they would be right now. Posting this out of frustration you do. Frustration not the way of the jedi is, nor the way of a good suggestion. Frustration foolish actions and blindness causes. Humiliated yourself by posting this you have.

Nice excuse, why cant cubecraft just hire more staff members? There sure is alot of candidates on the forums, such as helper wannabees, respected forum members, etc
An excuse? No, a reason this is. The difference between those clear to me is, though not for you it seems. Not knowing how to judge their appeals you do, because never seen them you have. Same as saying "they should earn more money" this would be. Understanding the process you do not. The idea understand you might, but the process, you do not.

LITERALLY EVERYONE IS COMPLAINING ABOUT HACKERS, no wonder why this server is dying...
Dying this server is not. Less members than 2 years ago they have maybe, but dying it is not. Close it not even is. Another example of your lack of research this is, all you do mocking CubeCraft is because frustrated you are. Hackers they have had always, like any minecraft server has.

Last edited:

catdisc

Dec 27, 2019
Understand how hard it is to code a anti cheat you do not. One of the hardest plugins to make it is actually. Calling a plugin out for not being intelligent, only proves intelligent you are not. Staff there is more than you think. Not always visible they are. Vanish they use to catch hackers they do.
if you guys cant code an anticheat, then buy one. btw, sentinel doesnt learn anything from banning hackers, ive already explained numerous times whats wrong with sentinel, but u guys are like: "Nope, its getting updated everyday". Its really not, because the same hacks are bypassing for 2 years now and for the last time, IMPROVE UR ANTICHEAT FOR GODSAKE!
Sad they are hmm? Sad they are because only qualified volunteers they are? Sad they are because trying to improve the server they are? Sad they are because trying their best they do? Then very sad, staff members are indeed. A fool you are for thinking this, trying their best they do. Thousands of individual hackers they are yet thinking clearing up the server from hackers is you do.
The current staff members are not working to the best of their ability, thats why I said get some new staff
Judging a system you do not fully understand you are. If this simple it were, less hackers they would be right now. Posting this out of frustration you do. Frustration not the way of the jedi is, nor the way of a good suggestion. Frustration foolish actions and blindness causes. Humiliated yourself by posting this you have.
What are you even saying? You are literally saying random things
An excuse? No, a reason this is. The difference between those clear to me is, though not for you it seems. Not knowing how to judge their appeals you do, because never seen them you have. Same as saying "they should earn more money" this would be. Understanding the process you do not. The idea understand you might, but the process, you do not.
You dont even answer my question, I say why cant cubecraft cant get more staff members, and you with this... good response!
Dying this server is not. Less members than 2 years ago they have maybe, but dying it is not. Close it not even is. Another example of your lack of research this is, all you do mocking CubeCraft is because frustrated you are. Hackers they have had always, like any minecraft server has.
Cubecraft (at least for the java edition) is dying, stop being so ignorant, it literally has been decreasing in playerbase since 2017. In 2016, there would be 20000 players online, 2017 there would be 10000, in 2018 there would be 5000 players, in 2019 there would be 3000 players. Its still at 3000, but its gona go down
If you guys are this ignorant, im not gona keep arguing with you. Im done with this trash server

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Why does the intro matter? It has nothing to with the video
It's cringey and it looks awful. No it doesn't have anything to do with the rest of the video but I needed to point it out.

No they shouldn't for the same reason they shouldn't allow stone rankers to use /report. It'd be way too much work.
Yes the report site CAN take a long time because, again, there are a lot of reports and it takes a lot of time.

I see what your trying to say, but that also happens on the reports site, soo...
It doesnt..? If they accept to look at a hacker because someone dropped his name in Discord, then more people would report hacker in Discord. Because "you accepted his why not mine?" This doesn't happen in the report side because if they deny a report it's because it isn't sufficient evidence or because the person isn't breaking a rule.
If they deny a report in Discord it's because it's on Discord.

Because they want good members who won't abuse their power? They can hire new staff but the chances are they're absolute trash so: no. It's not as easy as to just "hire new staff"

Yeah and they can't do anything with your guys's complaining because they're fixing the anticheat but as they fix the anticheat, the hackclients also get improved..

Reactions: SpringWarz

catdisc

Dec 27, 2019
It's cringey and it looks awful. No it doesn't have anything to do with the rest of the video but I needed to point it out.
if u say so
No they shouldn't for the same reason they shouldn't allow stone rankers to use /report. It'd be way too much work. Yes the report site CAN take a long time because, again, there are a lot of reports and it takes a lot of time.
Alright then, then I wont waste my time reporting people. thanks
It doesnt..? If they accept to look at a hacker because someone dropped his name in Discord, then more people would report hacker in Discord. Because "you accepted his why not mine?" This doesn't happen in the report side because if they deny a report it's because it isn't sufficient evidence or because the person isn't breaking a rule.
If they deny a report in Discord it's because it's on Discord.
yea and alot of people report the same person on reports.cubecraft.net soooo...
Because they want good members who won't abuse their power? They can hire new staff but the chances are they're absolute trash so: no. It's not as easy as to just "hire new staff"
Well what I said was hire people that are well respected, and chances are, they are good people. And why is it hard to hire people?
Yeah and they can't do anything with your guys's complaining because they're fixing the anticheat but as they fix the anticheat, the hackclients also get improved..
btw, sentinel isnt getting updated. same hacks work for over 2 years at this point

Baba Yaga

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2019
The Mandalorian's ship
if you guys cant code an anticheat, then buy one. btw, sentinel doesnt learn anything from banning hackers, ive already explained numerous times whats wrong with sentinel, but u guys are like: "Nope, its getting updated everyday". Its really not, because the same hacks are bypassing for 2 years now and for the last time, IMPROVE UR ANTICHEAT FOR GODSAKE!
Not saying perfect sentinel is I do. Saying that you don't understand the work behind the scenes you do.

The current staff members are not working to the best of their ability, thats why I said get some new staff
Working as hard as they can they are. Though confusing them with bots you do. Go to school they do, live a life they do, visit family they do. Though all you say "Work harder for not a single cent" is.

What are you even saying? You are literally saying random things
So understanding me you did before, though right now you do not? Reading it slowly you must. Brain cells of toxic members overloading can.

You dont even answer my question, I say why cant cubecraft cant get more staff members, and you with this... good response!
In simple terms I’ll answer. Not before I did since answered it already has been. Clearly foolish enough you are to ignore those responses. Selecting a good staff member hard is. As sure as possible they must be that abusing their abilities they shall not. That actually good at helping people they are and that time for this they have.
Cubecraft (at least for the java edition) is dying, stop being so ignorant, it literally has been decreasing in playerbase since 2017. In 2016, there would be 20000 players online, 2017 there would be 10000, in 2018 there would be 5000 players, in 2019 there would be 3000 players. Its still at 3000, but its gona go down
If you guys are this ignorant, im not gona keep arguing with you. Im done with this trash server
Hilarious you are. A toxic waste of oxygen as well might I add. Dying this server is not. Bere here you would not if it were. Neither I would. Losing members over the years Cubecraft is. Not a lot to do this has with hackers, since been there they always have. Lack of updates, attention to the server, general decisions reasons for decreasing those numbers are. Understand that you may not. Since thinking the Sentinel causes everything you do. Leaving the server you should. Nobody care will.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I dont think I agree with anyone in this thread, the reporting system and Sentinel is an extremely complicated topic that cant be tackled easily. This is because one leads into the dependence of another.

A lot of the ways people tend to reply to people that complain about cheaters are massively outdated and dont apply anymore, reporting a player on the site everytime you found them was a viable solution a year ago when it wasnt that common, but there really are quite a large amount of cheaters on the server these days, if I was reporting every one I found from just last week I'd have spent 50% of my time reporting them, when it takes me 8 minutes to report a cheater but it takes him 20 seconds to swap to a new account its just not worth it.

We need to understand our players rather than saying "sentinel is always being worked on, why dont you do better?" - "report them on the site" and all of these lazy, uncaring replies. Sentinel is more busted than its been in a long time and its not working as great as it should be, telling a player who is making a formal complaint to do better is stupid, I dont have to be a world-star cullinary Chef to tell you that your meal sucks, I have taste buds the same way our players have eyes.

------------------

The big takeaway from this thread I think should be as follows:

Our players have 100% reason to complain about reporting on the website, it takes ages compared to how many cheaters there are, people want to enjoy their games, not spend half their night reporting the same guy on alts. Being understanding is pretty important.

Increasing /report amounts for stone ranks is a pretty good idea, it can only increase so much before we need more staff, back in 2015 we punished players who abused it, a similar system could easily be put in place and would largely benefit the server.

Another better system rather than punishing abusers, would be to increase the amount of /reports a player gets based on how many of their first /reports are successful, because you start off with a low amount, then as they get dealt with, you get more and more over the months. The server already tracks your /reports at the moment anyway, it's really not that hard. Better than having it based on ranks, I feel as though that sends the wrong message.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
That is just you, but for the rest of people who report hackers, its soo frustrating for them to wait almost a week for their report to get looked at!
I wanted to add something to this argument except for what Sweetenerera already said. Back when I was a moderator we used to get about a 1000 reports a day. 100 reports can take up to 1.5/2 hours. There are 10 moderators (excluded sr as they have other functions and stuff). This would mean that they would all have to invest 1.5/2 hours a day to keep up with it. Once someone doesn't have time, other moderators have to invest extra time in reports, while I remind you that this is voluntary. You have to work over 90 hours to get a reward for €50.

Finding new helpers isn’t that easy and also doesn’t promise anything. Most players that apply aren't qualified enough and if they are selected to become a helper, that doesn’t guarantee them becoming a moderator.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday!
AnolTongi wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Happy Birthday
Frontlane wrote on Basketman's profile.
Gefeliciteerd :)
Top Bottom