Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lord Cringey

Novice Member
Dec 5, 2019
Somewhere
Uhmm.. just? no? That's a horrible idea.. It could very easily be possible that someone is hacking, and then they'd turn off their hacks. Then the person who reported the hacker would get banned because the hacker turned off his hacks. Or someone could very easily think someone is a hacker, but they can be wrong.

I doubt most people report someone falsely because they wanted to report them falsely. It can very easily be because they thought someone was hacking, and it turns out they weren't. Great, now they're banned for a day because they tried to help the server. That's totally how you keep your players!
Sorry but I meant mute not a ban for a day.

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
As said multiple times above.... The command is for Ranks only, because otherwise staff is getting to much reports and the command will be abused... It is better that ranks only can report, because not much people has a rank so staff will not get too much reports. You also have to understand that it is not easy to make a AntiCheat that detect every client (my opinion) I never made a anticheat, because i don't understand JAVA code so for my it is very hard to make one xD.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything!
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations
JustNathie wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
💜
Top Bottom