Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want Gold Ranks to vote Chest Types?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
You Know What I Am Done With Your Fake News
STOP LYING
You Were Just Bad
So They Would Kill You
Ok, sorry for wasting your time, if you are trying to deny the fact that you could three years ago to pay say 39.99 USD and get a one hit kill sword in hunger game (kit) then we have nothing to talk about.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Ok, sorry for wasting your time, if you are trying to deny the fact that you could three years ago to pay say 39.99 USD and get a one hit kill sword in hunger game (kit) then we have nothing to talk about.
Just Trying To Say That Even If This Was True This Has Nothing To Do With Anything
Because Any Time Anywhere Near Today Voting Is A Perk & There Is Nothing That Has Anything To Do With Winning Within A LONG LONG Time
Maybe If You Logged On To The Server Once Then You Would Know How Voting Works

& Removing The Choice To Vote For Item Types For Gold Ranks SCAM THEM

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
Just Trying To Say That Even If This Was True This Has Nothing To Do With Anything
Because Any Time Anywhere Near Today Voting Is A Perk & There Is Nothing That Has Anything To Do With Winning Within A LONG LONG Time
Maybe If You Logged On To The Server Once Then You Would Know How Voting Works

& Removing The Choice To Vote For Item Types For Gold Ranks SCAM THEM
So you didn't actually read the suggestion, let me repeat, I think Mojang allowed some servers to keep their advantages to players that already payed for the ranks, I suggest that when switching to my suggestion (that gold can't vote for op in EggWars), just give the current Gold ranks "special" treatment so they won't lose their ability to vote, but other people who wants to buy would need to consider that Gold doesn't mean can vote for op any longer.

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Ummm No thank you, I am a Gold rank and I like how it is I think it's fair that they can't vote it's a nice thing only Dia+ can do

Also quick side note not everyone likes OP so next time make the title something like Let Gold ranks vote :) Not trying to hate sorry if it sounds like it but ya know some people hate OP last time NOT Trying to hate sorry if it comes off like I am

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
So you didn't actually read the suggestion,
Actually I want the opposite, make that in EggWars people need Diamond to be able to vote for op.
So You Think You Are So Clever Don't You
NO YOU AREN'T
I think Mojang allowed some servers to keep their advantages to players that already payed for the ranks, I suggest that when switching to my suggestion (that gold can't vote for op in EggWars),
NO IT WASN'T
You Suggested That Diamond Ranks Can Vote For Anything In Eggwars NOT JUST OP
That Scams People With Gold Rank
You Know What If They Decide To Add This
[QUOTEAgentSixP]
just give the current Gold ranks "special" treatment so they won't lose their ability to vote, but other people who wants to buy would need to consider that Gold doesn't mean can vote for op any longer.[/QUOTE]
Then That Scams People Who Don't Already Have A Gold Rank Because They Need To Pay MORE Then Any Gold Ranks Did In Order To Vote

YOU ARE SCAMMING PEOPLE EITHER WAY

It Is Impossible To Change This Without Scamming Anybody

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
So You Think You Are So Clever Don't You
NO YOU AREN'T

NO IT WASN'T
You Suggested That Diamond Ranks Can Vote For Anything In Eggwars NOT JUST OP
That Scams People With Gold Rank
You Know What If They Decide To Add This
[QUOTEAgentSixP]
just give the current Gold ranks "special" treatment so they won't lose their ability to vote, but other people who wants to buy would need to consider that Gold doesn't mean can vote for op any longer.
Then That Scams People Who Don't Already Have A Gold Rank Because They Need To Pay MORE Then Any Gold Ranks Did In Order To Vote

YOU ARE SCAMMING PEOPLE EITHER WAY

It Is Impossible To Change This Without Scamming Anybody[/QUOTE]
No it doesn't scam them, they know about the change and decide not to buy a gold rank before the change happens, also Diamond ranks can't vote for anything on EggWars now?

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Ranks used to gave you such a boost in power that there wasn't any chance to be able to win someone like that without paying, it wasn't equal.
Did you join minecraft after 1.8? Because before that, people use to buy ranks for winning.
As a player that joined in mid 2014 (Version 1.5 or 1.6), I can tell you ranks have never been "pay to win" or overpowered. A player without rank had the same chances to win a game as a player with a rank. And as far as I remember, there weren't any items that could be bought with real money or a specific rank.

Imo, as a diamond rank player, I wouldn't like it if gold players were able to vote on skywars too. Voting has always been our perk and tbh, I don't even like they can vote on Eggwars...

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
No it doesn't scam them, they know about the change and decide not to buy a gold rank before the change happens,
That Isn't How It Works Because That Means People Who Couldn't Afford It At One Point Now Have To Pay Even More Money
also Diamond ranks can't vote for anything on EggWars now?
Yes THEY CAN
Any Perk For A Rank Also Goes For The Rank Above It Or Improves The Feature
I Have A Diamond Rank I Can Vote For Anything In Eggwars

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
That Isn't How It Works Because That Means People Who Couldn't Afford It At One Point Now Have To Pay Even More Money

Yes THEY CAN
Any Perk For A Rank Also Goes For The Rank Above It Or Improves The Feature
I Have A Diamond Rank I Can Vote For Anything In Eggwars
Yes, if people can't afford it now, what make you think they should in the future?
If you can't afford a rank in particular time, you can just ask a loan from a friend or something, point is that if it is that important to you you should be able to get it somehow.
As a player that joined in mid 2014 (Version 1.5 or 1.6), I can tell you ranks have never been "pay to win" or overpowered. A player without rank had the same chances to win a game as a player with a rank. And as far as I remember, there weren't any items that could be bought with real money or a specific rank.

Imo, as a diamond rank player, I wouldn't like it if gold players were able to vote on skywars too. Voting has always been our perk and tbh, I don't even like they can vote on Eggwars...
Maybe in the specific servers you played in, but in general if you really tried and had the money to could pay to win pretty easily on most of the servers, or maybe you just didn't played minecraft so often, but I don't think people would generally buy ranks for the rest of the people, just for them and the better chances to win.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
If you can't afford a rank in particular time, you can just ask a loan from a friend or something, point is that if it is that important to you you should be able to get it somehow.
STOP acting like you are right because you aren't have you ever heard of these to words "Saying No"?
because that is a very likely possibility if you ask somebody to buy you a rank
YOU Seem To Think That There Is Nothing Wrong With That Idea You Have But Trust Me There Is Nothing That Can Go Right With It In The First Place

SO BE QUIET & GET OFF OF THIS

Reactions: Cyqni

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Maybe in the specific servers you played in, but in general if you really tried and had the money to could pay to win pretty easily on most of the servers, or maybe you just didn't played minecraft so often, but I don't think people would generally buy ranks for the rest of the people, just for them and the better chances to win.
I am talking about CubeCraft. That's what matters, right? I can't remember ANY server being pay to win. And yes, I played MInecraft pretty often.

Reactions: Injunction

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
I am talking about CubeCraft. That's what matters, right? I can't remember ANY server being pay to win. And yes, I played MInecraft pretty often.
Oh, I don't know about CubeCraft, but I mean in general, my main focus in saying is that most of the servers, not particular CubeCraft, sorry for failing to clarify this.
STOP acting like you are right because you aren't have you ever heard of these to words "Saying No"?
YOU Seem To Think That There Is Nothing Wrong With That Idea You Have But Trust Me There Is Nothing That Can Go Right With It In The First Place

What Makes You Think They Can't
Dang It That Was An Example
Here If You Don't like that example how about another 1
somebody who has joined the server after that
or before that but never thought of buying a rank until after
Well then you are saying that Mojang isn't in the right to decide to stop the Pay to win servers, because in some servers the people who had the rank that gave them the advantages stayed with it and the people who came after the change (I am assuming like you) didn't know it even existed, but I do still think it was a right move to not let servers to be pay to win, but that's is for another topic.

If you can provide me for a proof, I will gladly accept, and for the point of yours, yes they can deny, so you can just go to ask your best friend, in my opinion if he doesn't care about you enough to trust that you will provide him the money back someday, you don't have a "good" best friend.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Well then you are saying that Mojang isn't in the right to decide to stop the Pay to win servers, because in some servers the people who had the rank that gave them the advantages stayed with it and the people who came after the change (I am assuming like you) didn't know it even existed, but I do still think it was a right move to not let servers to be pay to win, but that's is for another topic.
That Doesn't Matter
THIS IS A SERVER THAT KEEPS FAIR USE
Why Do You Think Hacking Isn't Allowed

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
That Doesn't Matter
THIS IS A SERVER THAT KEEPS FAIR USE
Why Do You Think Hacking Isn't Allowed
I wouldn't exactly say it is completely fair, because even though it's fair some things people will always dislike in some updates and that is ok, because even if the current cubecraft there is some dislike going on, Say in survival games I am a new player and because there isn't other way to team other than buy say 15 points armour, people would surely wouldn't want to give me that item, instead they would give my enemy the armour, maybe because I killed them or they just want to help him, but still a system like that doesn't seem as fair as I want. My point is that it is completely okay, because the server isn't made to be perfect for everybody to like, sure it can try but there always be someone that doesn't agree on the fairness of a particular game, now this is related because even if you dislike a change, you need to learn to deal with it. It's a change like any other and if people don't get lucky enough to like it they just need to deal with it.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
I wouldn't exactly say it is completely fair, because even though it's fair some things people will always dislike in some updates and that is ok, because even if the current cubecraft there is some dislike going on, Say in survival games I am a new player and because there isn't other way to team other than buy say 15 points armour, people would surely wouldn't want to give me that item, instead they would give my enemy the armour, maybe because I killed them or they just want to help him, but still a system like that doesn't seem as fair as I want. My point is that it is completely okay, because the server isn't made to be perfect for everybody to like, sure it can try but there always be someone that doesn't agree on the fairness of a particular game, now this is related because even if you dislike a change, you need to learn to deal with it. It's a change like any other and if people don't get lucky enough to like it they just need to deal with it.

You Know What I Am Done With Everything You Are Saying That Doesn't Make Sense
I AM WAY TO MAD AT YOU RIGHT NOW SO SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
This is not going to happen as the server needs to make money. If they get rid of the specific perk, many people who bought diamond just for the voting feature will feel ripped off. Also, this is turning into a flame war. Which gives me the right to lock this thread as this will never happen and it's starting a fight. -Locked

Reactions: Injunction
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom