Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want Gold Ranks to vote Chest Types?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Konfl1ct

May 15, 2016
hello and I want to say if you had gold rank, If you want to vote for op chest on skywars but you cant, you need Diamond rank to vote this chest type, You just like why But This is a suggestion and your opinions to make cubecraft fun, Do you want Gold Ranks to vote for chest types?

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
I would say yes but CubeCraft "needs" money so they only add this to Diamond ranks so people buy them and bla bla bla...

Reactions: Flaxic

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Hello, I don't want that gold ranks have access to vote for chest types. Leaving aside that I am obsidian, each rank have more privileges than the one behind it. If you give access for vote for chests types to gold ranks, what privileges would you give to diamond, emerald, and... obsidian ranks? OP mode?
Think that emerald and obsidian have no notable differences, if we give this permission to gold ranks, all the ranks who follow gold will have the same advantages... and that isn't the idea.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
A Gold rank can only vote for the time and not for the chest items, but that is clear enough now.
I do not really like your suggestion because CubeCraft has no benefit of it. They stimulate players who like to play Overpowered to buy a Diamond rank or even higher. The gainings will be too low if CubeCraft will add this with a negative effect for the server.
Also, it is just great how it is now. I have no other words for it.

And by the way, you can check all perks a certain rank gives you on the store - http://store.cubecraft.net/
Just click on "Ranks", enter your username and click on the image above the "Buy" buttons, and a window will all perks for that rank will pop up.

Thank you for your suggestion, though :)

Reactions: Soeshi and Ducky

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I think its fair as it is now, because the diamond ranks also need some more featues than gold ranks, so it would only be fair to have it like it is now.
Gold ranks can already vote OP for Eggwars. Im Gold rank so im not just saying this because its unfair to me, but because it wouldn't make anymore sense to buy diamond rank.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I think it's not going to be fair for diamond rank players because some may buy it because they want to vote for that, but now if gold has the same perks, then why buy diamond? Diamond rank has to "Stand out" more then gold which comes in more perks.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
hello and I want to say if you had gold rank, If you want to vote for op chest on skywars but you cant, you need Diamond rank to vote this chest type, You just like why But This is a suggestion and your opinions to make cubecraft fun, Do you want Gold Ranks to vote for chest types?
This is not really fair at all to people with diamond ranks
This is just taking away something that they needed that rank dor

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Maybe just buy diamond rank...
There is a 50% off sale right now

But i think that the voting should stay the way it is.
Diamond rank needs some better features than gold rank, and this is one of them.

Deconator

May 21, 2016
The only reason I bought diamond and not gold is so I can vote for the chests. I'm sure a lot of other pepole have probably done this and by making gold able to vote for OP things, we would basically be scammed.

Reactions: Injunction

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
To be honest, it just sounds like your a gold rank who wants to vote for chest types because you dont want to have to buy gold rank. So i ask this question: what would be the point of diamond rank if this was added?

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't agree, if CubeCraft will add this, the perk for Diamond rank is gone (voting for chest items). And everyone will buy Gold and not higher because they only want to vote for the chest items in Skywars. The thing is, CubeCraft stays alive of the money of players that buy a rank and of course other little things as Miniatures or Point Multipliers.

The rest what I wanted to say has already been said by @SrKlompenstein.

Last edited:

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
Actually I want the opposite, make that in EggWars people need Diamond to be able to vote for op.

Reactions: Cyqni

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
I don't agree, if CubeCraft will add this, the perk for Diamond rank is gone (voting for chest items). And everyone will buy Gold and not higher because they only want to vote for the chest items in Skywars. The thing is, CubeCraft stays alive of the money of players that buy a rank and of course other little things as Miniatures or Point Multipliers.

The rest what I wanted to say has already been said by @SrKlompenstein.
+1 :)

Reactions: Ducky
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom