Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree, and would you keep playing 1.13-Only FreeBuild?

• Total voters

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
Hello everybody!

So, if you have played FreeBuild on CubeCraft for some time, you will surely have noticed that we are not allowed to use blocks that were introduced from the 1.10 Update onwards.

This is very annoying as the latest updates have added so many new useful blocks to the game, that we can't use, and are limited to the blocks that had been released up to 1.9.

Since FreeBuild is by far not the most popular game on the server, I suggest that it is made 1.13 Only. This will increase people playing it, due to the ability to use all the blocks available.
Players are currently very limited as to what the can build, and are not allowed to experiment with new material.

I would also like to add that, making FreeBuild 1.13 only, will also decrease lag. There is so much lag currently (Due to the incompatability of 1.13 with previous versions because of Block ID's) that, FreeBuild servers often crash and you can lose up to 5 minutes of progress.

I hope this is taken into consideration.
-SimplyExplained

KellyBoo

Sep 2, 2015
Ibiza, Spain
Hello everybody!

So, if you have played FreeBuild on CubeCraft for some time, you will surely have noticed that we are not allowed to use blocks that were introduced from the 1.10 Update onwards.

This is very annoying as the latest updates have added so many new useful blocks to the game, that we can't use, and are limited to the blocks that had been released up to 1.9.

Since FreeBuild is by far not the most popular game on the server, I suggest that it is made 1.13 Only. This will increase people playing it, due to the ability to use all the blocks available.
Players are currently very limited as to what the can build, and are not allowed to experiment with new material.

I would also like to add that, making FreeBuild 1.13 only, will also decrease lag. There is so much lag currently (Due to the incompatability of 1.13 with previous versions because of Block ID's) that, FreeBuild servers often crash and you can lose up to 5 minutes of progress.

I hope this is taken into consideration.
-SimplyExplained
They could do it, because there are cool blocks added in the 1.13 :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Reesle wrote on nahumcin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
Top Bottom