Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with having Follow The Platform mode in parkour?

• Yes, i do agree

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • No, i don't agree

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
Follow The Platform is a great mini-game in Minerware although it became repetitive and boring [also it's super easy the way it is now]. If you could make it into parkour I think it would be an excellent addition since you can use it for snakes parkours and other enjoyable parkour modes.

I'm not sure what to write here since it's a very simple idea and I'm sure most of you already imagine it so yeah I'll leave it there.

Reactions: EasyNorth

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
In my opinion, they shouldn't change it because it's not a difficult game but it's not easy. You have to think of all the players
They aren't going to change the way follow the platform is in minerware. They are going to add new parkour more and how it works is gonna be like a competitive parkour mode. Having 12 players racing for the end with the last parkour-er alive wins [Since blocks disappear behind you, there is no way to camp or stay alive without following the pattern]. Parkour just misses the competitive scene the way it is now. I'm not talking about minerware at all, just the mini-game it has.

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
I wouldn't necessarily classify it as an entirely new game mode. Instead, I'd just use the mechanic in some Parkour levels
I mean I said game mode because you could either choose the chilling, normal & solo parkour they have right now or the competitive & fast based parkour.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom