Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
When you say versions do you mean like 1.8 or 1.9, and when I say we it means cube.
Yes, I mean 1.8 or 1.9 when I say versions.
Of course, if cubecraft had a 1.8 or even 1.7 PvP Practice more players would join, but I don't think cubecraft is going to do it as it's a minigames server, and they treat pvp as a minigame, not like other server that you probably know, that are all about PvP.
1.7 would be a total step backwards. I mean, it came out in October 2013!

D

Deleted member 324613

Ehm, a lot of players quit Minecraft because 1.9 was released.
Complete rubbish. What a typical thing for someone like you to say.

In the future, if players want more old-style combat pvp games then they should make them in a recent/latest version. Better to future-proof servers than limiting them to an old version.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Hi Cubecraft Staffs!

I have a suggestion for you. You can make every game 1.8 joinable instead of joining with 1.9 like Skywars and Eggwars. You can play 1.8 PvP in some games on 1.9, but it is not really the same. You get less knockback when hitting if you play 1.8 PvP in 1.9. I think that the server will get more players if you do it like this. I think that many players don't play on Cubecraft because it's 1.9. I played 1.9 PvP allot and I was really good in it, but now I'm not. So I hope you will find this suggestion useful.

Greetings,
GME_Eddy (Diamond Rank)
I would like so see other games in 1.8 to!
+1
Stay happy!
-Gaaabb

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi Cubecraft Staffs!

I have a suggestion for you. You can make every game 1.8 joinable instead of joining with 1.9 like Skywars and Eggwars. You can play 1.8 PvP in some games on 1.9, but it is not really the same. You get less knockback when hitting if you play 1.8 PvP in 1.9. I think that the server will get more players if you do it like this. I think that many players don't play on Cubecraft because it's 1.9. I played 1.9 PvP allot and I was really good in it, but now I'm not. So I hope you will find this suggestion useful.

Greetings,
GME_Eddy (Diamond Rank)

Not every game needs it Like these -4
-Tower Defence
-Blockband
-Arcade
-Minerware

Game that could -1 +1
-Surrvival Games (I guess)
-Lucky Islands (Not supported with Textures)

Its not worth it sorry

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
I agree with this idea, I think that there are many players on CubeCraft that like some games but are forced to play on 1.9 rather than 1.8. Also, making all games on CubeCraft for 1.8, may increase the amount of players on CubeCraft.

Reactions: koningeddy11

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
I agree with this idea. As a 1.8 player myself, I would enjoy CubeCraft even more if they made every game available for my game mode, I am sure I am not the only one.

Reactions: koningeddy11

koningeddy11

Oct 17, 2015
Antwerp, Belgium
I agree with this idea. As a 1.8 player myself, I would enjoy CubeCraft even more if they made every game available for my game mode, I am sure I am not the only one.
Yes, me too. The only game I play is Eggwars. Every other game is 1.9 and i really can't pvp in 1.9, I trained non stop for it but I still didn't get any better, so they have to make the pvp based games also 1.8 joinable! I used to play SkyWars a lot, but it got boring.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I know I already replied to this, but I feel like making a nice rant against this idea so we don't lose even more 1.9 players.

Okay so,
Just deal with the fact that 1.9+ exist and is supperior, please. If you don't agree with me please explain it with a 5 paragraph essay why you think spamclicking is better. Thx.
And I don't consider "I don't like the cooldown!11!1!1" a valid argument.
I already seen enough cringe comments of kiddies trying to protect their beloved 1.8 beta pvp on another Blockgame forums. So I definitely think taking this one on will be a piece of cake.

Cubecraft is not going back to spamclick. They kept claiming they wouldn't go back. They just did it with Skywars and Eggwars because a bunch of edgy kids kept whining. But okay, I understand. Both games are popular enough to stay alive in both versions. But games such as Survival Games, Block Wars, Tower Defense, aren't popular enough to divide their player base with 2 versions. It would turn into dead 1.9 and 1.8 lobbies and games.

Okay so, if you want to play with your beloved 1.7 BETA, then I would gladly show you the way to servers such as Memeplex and Lagpixel. Basically every other server that isn't Cube (exceptions exist)

Basically the 1.9 pvp is one of the things that makes Cubecraft SPECIAL.
And adding more 1.8 gamemodes will definitely reduce the 1.9 poppulation. Simply because most of you guys like spam your mouses till you get a new one. If you can't handle holding your rage against some block people for two SECONDS. Then please just try to play somewhere else.

Besides upgrading would make some games uncompatible. Meaning more unnecessary work that they could rather spend on updating to 1.12 only.

I rather have them remove the 1.8 - 1.11 support and completely upgrade to 1.12. Oh well

Reactions: AboodPlayz

koningeddy11

Oct 17, 2015
Antwerp, Belgium
I know I already replied to this, but I feel like making a nice rant against this idea so we don't lose even more 1.9 players.

Okay so,
Just deal with the fact that 1.9+ exist and is supperior, please. If you don't agree with me please explain it with a 5 paragraph essay why you think spamclicking is better. Thx.
And I don't consider "I don't like the cooldown!11!1!1" a valid argument.
I already seen enough cringe comments of kiddies trying to protect their beloved 1.8 beta pvp on another Blockgame forums. So I definitely think taking this one on will be a piece of cake.

Cubecraft is not going back to spamclick. They kept claiming they wouldn't go back. They just did it with Skywars and Eggwars because a bunch of edgy kids kept whining. But okay, I understand. Both games are popular enough to stay alive in both versions. But games such as Survival Games, Block Wars, Tower Defense, aren't popular enough to divide their player base with 2 versions. It would turn into dead 1.9 and 1.8 lobbies and games.

Okay so, if you want to play with your beloved 1.7 BETA, then I would gladly show you the way to servers such as Memeplex and Lagpixel. Basically every other server that isn't Cube (exceptions exist)

Basically the 1.9 pvp is one of the things that makes Cubecraft SPECIAL.
And adding more 1.8 gamemodes will definitely reduce the 1.9 poppulation. Simply because most of you guys like spam your mouses till you get a new one. If you can't handle holding your rage against some block people for two SECONDS. Then please just try to play somewhere else.

Besides upgrading would make some games uncompatible. Meaning more unnecessary work that they could rather spend on updating to 1.12 only.

I rather have them remove the 1.8 - 1.11 support and completely upgrade to 1.12. Oh well
Nice rant. This won't stop me, i'm just saying. Most of the people consider 'I don't like the cooldown' as a reason. I will not play on LagPixel or Memeplex (Hypixel and Mineplex) because they are to laggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom