Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
There have already been a lot of suggestions on making every game also for 1.8. I agree with this idea, because it may increase the amount of players on Cubecraft.

Reactions: koningeddy11
A

A pigeon

I know I already replied to this, but I feel like making a nice rant against this idea so we don't lose even more 1.9 players.

Okay so,
Just deal with the fact that 1.9+ exist and is supperior, please. If you don't agree with me please explain it with a 5 paragraph essay why you think spamclicking is better. Thx.
And I don't consider "I don't like the cooldown!11!1!1" a valid argument.
I already seen enough cringe comments of kiddies trying to protect their beloved 1.8 beta pvp on another Blockgame forums. So I definitely think taking this one on will be a piece of cake.

Cubecraft is not going back to spamclick. They kept claiming they wouldn't go back. They just did it with Skywars and Eggwars because a bunch of edgy kids kept whining. But okay, I understand. Both games are popular enough to stay alive in both versions. But games such as Survival Games, Block Wars, Tower Defense, aren't popular enough to divide their player base with 2 versions. It would turn into dead 1.9 and 1.8 lobbies and games.

Okay so, if you want to play with your beloved 1.7 BETA, then I would gladly show you the way to servers such as Memeplex and Lagpixel. Basically every other server that isn't Cube (exceptions exist)

Basically the 1.9 pvp is one of the things that makes Cubecraft SPECIAL.
And adding more 1.8 gamemodes will definitely reduce the 1.9 poppulation. Simply because most of you guys like spam your mouses till you get a new one. If you can't handle holding your rage against some block people for two SECONDS. Then please just try to play somewhere else.

Besides upgrading would make some games uncompatible. Meaning more unnecessary work that they could rather spend on updating to 1.12 only.

I rather have them remove the 1.8 - 1.11 support and completely upgrade to 1.12. Oh well
1.9 is more suited for PvE . 1.8 pvp is in no way inferior to 1.9 . Its different , and takes talent to master . In truth , 1.8 and 1.9 combat systems are both broken and absolute trash in their own ways . Jitterclicking wins 1.8 if u have a high cps, ping of 350 wins all 1.9 fights , and critical spamming in 1.9 (can be overcome) . Oh and the delay in 1.9 is bad only when people have OP gear . The fights are more intetesting when is chainvs chain / iron etc

A

A pigeon

Woowwww i just watched a 1.8 eggwars video . Now i remember why 1.8 doesnt require any skill. Watching badlion made me think 1.8 was hard but i guess thats only on badlion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

endertom100 wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy birthdayyyy!!! ^-^
xHappyMood wrote on Reesle's profile.
you alright mate? that’s almost 3 years ago 😟
1715860985680.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎂 🐷
Reesle wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Top Bottom