Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

koningeddy11

Oct 17, 2015
Antwerp, Belgium
Hi Cubecraft Staffs!

I have a suggestion for you. You can make every game 1.8 joinable instead of joining with 1.9 like Skywars and Eggwars. You can play 1.8 PvP in some games on 1.9, but it is not really the same. You get less knockback when hitting if you play 1.8 PvP in 1.9. I think that the server will get more players if you do it like this. I think that many players don't play on Cubecraft because it's 1.9. I played 1.9 PvP allot and I was really good in it, but now I'm not. So I hope you will find this suggestion useful.

Greetings,
GME_Eddy (Diamond Rank)

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Every game is too much, Some popular games would be Nice. Do you want to see blockband in 1.8? There are many suggestions for adding Some games in 1.8. Yesterday There was a person that asked for pvp in 1.8. You can play in 1.8, But you cant If you play in 1.8 playing pvp.

koningeddy11

Oct 17, 2015
Antwerp, Belgium
I would like to see more 1.8 gamemodes too. I see players still play Eggwars, but I see less players playing Solo Eggwars. I think that much of the players don't know that Cubecraft is 1.8 joinable.

koningeddy11

Oct 17, 2015
Antwerp, Belgium
Some games would be ruined. Some games would be good. What games you want to have in 1.8?
Just the basic PVP Games. Like Blockwars, SG, UHC, Lucky Islands and PvP. They can also make Freebuild, Minerware, Tower Defence and Arcade 1.8 joinable, but now I don't see a reason for these games. But I think that if they make PvP 1.8 Joinable, it will look a bit like Badlion.

Vreeself

Feb 22, 2017
Belgium
www.youtube.com
Like Blockwars, SG, UHC, Lucky Islands and PvP.
Blockwars has been suggested before:https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/blockwars-1-8.190665/, I don't like the idea for making SG a 1.8 game. But I do like the idea for UHC and Lucky islands. We already have a 1.8 pvp gamemode so it wont be necessary.
They can also make Freebuild, Minerware, Tower Defence and Arcade 1.8
These games are not really popular so I don't see the point of making it 1.8 Like freebuild wont be good in 1.8 (what's the difference?) I really can't see the point of making arcade 1.8.

Have a good day/night

koningeddy11

Oct 17, 2015
Antwerp, Belgium
Blockwars has been suggested before:https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/blockwars-1-8.190665/, I don't like the idea for making SG a 1.8 game. But I do like the idea for UHC and Lucky islands. We already have a 1.8 pvp gamemode so it wont be necessary.

These games are not really popular so I don't see the point of making it 1.8 Like freebuild wont be good in 1.8 (what's the difference?) I really can't see the point of making arcade 1.8.

Have a good day/night
I mean that they can make Arcade 1.8 joinable, their choice. But I don't see a reason for Arcade being made 1.8 joinable, because Arcade games are not really pvp based.

koningeddy11

Oct 17, 2015
Antwerp, Belgium

Have a good day/night
And Freebuild doesn't need to be 1.8 joinable. Because there are more blocks in 1.9/1.10/1.11

koningeddy11

Oct 17, 2015
Antwerp, Belgium
Some arent, the eggwars end one isnt playable in 1.8 because it has purpur blocks which are in a higher version for example, also the arcade game with the elytra is 1.9 or higher only to so you cant use that in 1.8
But they can to it like it is now for the other games. That only the 1.8 maps appear when you are in 1.8 and the 1.8/1.9 maps appear when you are in 1.9.
I don't see Blocks in maps from Blockwars that are from 1.9.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hey!
Yes I get it, but it is useful if the what popular games 1.8 as Skywars and Eggwars!
Sorry but I find it not necessary! :o

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
It's updated! (They can't turn back to 1.8 just like that )
You could maybe try another version... 1.9?

L

Lepzi

I would love to see every game back into 1.8 while also being in 1.9 but this isn't easy to do and plus they have other stuff to do like fix the anti cheat it is good but still a few bugs I would like for this to be added in the near future, but right now they need to focus on other things.

koningeddy11

Oct 17, 2015
Antwerp, Belgium
I would love to see every game back into 1.8 while also being in 1.9 but this isn't easy to do and plus they have other stuff to do like fix the anti cheat it is good but still a few bugs I would like for this to be added in the near future, but right now they need to focus on other things.
I would love that too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom