Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
would be nice because theres people that only like the 1.8 and they don't have there favorite mini game in 1.8 version because all the mini games that they have its only in 1.9 - 1.11 and they don't have 1.8 mini games. Probably would be more people in the server if they add 1.8 for all mini games. if they cant do that at at least add 1.8 for survival games. :)

Reactions: koningeddy11

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
Although this is a good idea, most of the games wouldn't be popular. Also, more staff would have to be on 1.8. This could end up being a problem because I rarely see any staff in 1.8. Still though, it would be nice if they added a few more games to 1.8

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
I think it would be cool to play more game's on Cubecraft in 1.8! This would also increase the amount of players i think. So +1 from me. :)

D

Deleted member 324613

Het, what a great idea! Downgrade all the servers and force every player who likes 1.9+ to play on an older version when you could just join any other pvp server! No. The majority of players use the latest version of mc. It would be good to have more games in 1.8, but if they make any major games 1.8+ compatible I will be...

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Please don't make assumptions about future projects. No one one has ever said anything about reverting games back to 1.8 and it isn't written anywhere
I didn't say they are, I believe. But if CubeCraft isn't working on that, then I'm totally wrong and that's why I said "I believe". But thank you! :)

koningeddy11

Oct 17, 2015
Antwerp, Belgium
would be nice because theres people that only like the 1.8 and they don't have there favorite mini game in 1.8 version because all the mini games that they have its only in 1.9 - 1.11 and they don't have 1.8 mini games. Probably would be more people in the server if they add 1.8 for all mini games. if they cant do that at at least add 1.8 for survival games. :)
You are right. Maybe the players who stopped playing on cube when it became 1.9, will come back. Not every minigame needs to be for 1.8, but only the PvP based games like Lucky Islands, Blockwars, Survivalgames,... Arcade, Freebuild, Tower Defenders and Blockband don't need to be 1.8 joinable.
I hope that CubeCraft will make it this way! :)

koningeddy11

Oct 17, 2015
Antwerp, Belgium
Please don't make assumptions about future projects. No one one has ever said anything about reverting games back to 1.8 and it isn't written anywhere
You guys really should make the pvp based games also for 1.8. If people want to do Daily Challenges, they constantly have to switch between version.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
You guys really should make the pvp based games also for 1.8. If people want to do Daily Challenges, they constantly have to switch between version.

That's not really a problem unless you only play 1.8. But anyways, this is necroposting even if it's your thread.

Edit: So yea, Dotsially just told me it's not, so nvm :P

Last edited:

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I don't want to seperate the community even more. You'll get Blockwars lobbies with only 2 people.

Konfl1ct

May 15, 2016
We Can't Because Some Kids Don't know how to change the versions of minecraft

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
like the idea mainly because when I play in 1.9 pvp there are always those who stick as if it were 1.8 and you lose the fun

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Every game is too much, Some popular games would be Nice. Do you want to see blockband in 1.8? There are many suggestions for adding Some games in 1.8. Yesterday There was a person that asked for pvp in 1.8. You can play in 1.8, But you cant If you play in 1.8 playing pvp.
I dont think it's really 1.8 because the knock back is way different and there is a way different hit register on 1.8. That's why people that used to play 1.8 pvp stop playing because of knock back and hit register. Not just that, they can't block with a sword in 1.9. I mean you could buy a shield, but you can't block hit with it. If you don't know what block hitting is, you can ask me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Thank you to everyone who ever reacted to my posts & messages! 🎉
IMG_5336.jpeg
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom