Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rabidsyllab

Well-Known Member
Jan 12, 2025
326
829
99
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi there, I have a very simple suggestion
On the Portals mode on PoF, please make it so the gaps between the portals have barriers in between them.

Why am I suggesting this?
I was playing PoF with @BicolourSine41 🇺🇦 and with a shulker, I managed to get up on to of the portals and was untouchable for the entire game
I think this is a bit overpowered

That's all
(Remember: :agree:, if you like this. :unsure:, if you don't know if you like this. :disagree:, if you don't like this
 

coolzombiee

Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2024
930
2,324
229
Unknown
www.youtube.com
Hi there, I have a very simple suggestion
On the Portals mode on PoF, please make it so the gaps between the portals have barriers in between them.

Why am I suggesting this?
I was playing PoF with @BicolourSine41 🇺🇦 and with a shulker, I managed to get up on to of the portals and was untouchable for the entire game
I think this is a bit overpowered

That's all
(Remember: :agree:, if you like this. :unsure:, if you don't know if you like this. :disagree:, if you don't like this
I haven’t played portals on a long time and I remember that happened
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

m7kk7710 wrote on xyorto's profile.
Hi 😘
dvotii wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Cubecast EP 30 out Dec 31st
That was a really great Q&A Live, CubeCraft.
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on yurisatori0312's profile.
bonjour yuri, j'aime beaucoup ta nouvelle photo de profil
Top Bottom