Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SHOULD SOLO MODE EGGWARS TEAMMERS BE BANNED?

• YES

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • NO

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

iAmLva

May 23, 2016
That's a bit too harsh, in my opinion. I know that teamers can be really annoying, but all you can do for now is wait for the new ban system. :)
I Think that it should be bannable. It makes the game more fair.
At the moment, we are only kicking if we see it in-game as the lowest time we can do for any punishment is a month. A month is too harsh for something like this. When the new system is brought out, things should be more clear.
I think that you first need to Give them a warn a to make clear it's not right and than giving them a ban if they doing it again

Acerson

Nov 28, 2015
I thought it was bannable, if it isn't it should be, because that's why we have team mode anyway.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Reporting people for crossteaming does not make sense, because the most players report it after the game. When people report it in-game could staff not respond so fast to the report and when they finally respond the game is already ended. ( Yes, I understand Staff have also a social life)
With the current system, staff cannot kick players that aren't in the same lobby. So that makes it difficult when someone is doing something against the rules in a game and staff can't join the game after it's started.

To everyone: Also, as it's been said multiple times the punishment for this at the moment is only a kick as the lowest amount of time we can ban is a month. A month is too harsh of a punishment. There is a new punishment system in the works, so you must be patient.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom