• Ye

• Idk

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

HenK123

Aug 19, 2017
Netherlands
Whello!
Just gonna get to the point: Cubelets are a complete waste of time and - well everything
They are not worth it! So here are my ideas to make cubelets - decent.

1. Maybe you can unlock Skills in cubelets? Like when you are in the skywars lobby you can get skills for the skywars - If you need to pay 10k points for the next level make the change smaller but if it only costs 100 points make it that you can unlock it. (Also be able to delete them if you don't like some of em)
2. Points and XP Just like Wow 200 XP or 100 points I don't know ...
3. Shields colors/patterns I still think shield customization is necessary it'd make cubecraft original!
4. Cubelets. You won 2 cubelets by opening one!
5. Yeah, these were all the points I wanted to make let me know what you think!

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Whello!
Just gonna get to the point: Cubelets are a complete waste of time and - well everything
They are not worth it! So here are my ideas to make cubelets - decent.

1. Maybe you can unlock Skills in cubelets? Like when you are in the skywars lobby you can get skills for the skywars - If you need to pay 10k points for the next level make the change smaller but if it only costs 100 points make it that you can unlock it. (Also be able to delete them if you don't like some of em)
2. Points and XP Just like Wow 200 XP or 100 points I don't know ...
3. Shields colors/patterns I still think shield customization is necessary it'd make cubecraft original!
4. Cubelets. You won 2 cubelets by opening one!
5. Yeah, these were all the points I wanted to make let me know what you think!
No. I think that the best is to make it open instantly by changing the option in settings. I just save up my cubelets because it gives self-motivation.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom