You will get:
20 epic crates
5 mythic crates
3 legendary crates
1 Exotic crate
And 61 more items
2.1 A lot of feutures, like:
1.Can chose the map.
2.The difficulty basic/normal/overpowered.
3.You can switch your name color.
4.More friend slots- 25 (default 10)
5.Games with other people who bought the Mine Pass.
3. Games:
Survival gamer
Skywars
Kit pvp
Battle Box
Parkour
Duels
4. Xp:
Skywars xp:
Kill = 5 xp
Win = 50 xp
Kit pvp xp:
Kill = 3 xp
Battle box xp:
Kill = 5 xp
Win = 15 xp
Parkour xp:
Win = 10 xp
Duels xp:
Win 15 xp
5. Clans:
Now you can make your own clan and invite your friends and do clan wars
2v2/3v3/4v4/5v5....../10v10 on an open map everyone gonna be with duel kits on duel maps.
6. Tournaments:
Now you by yourself or with your friends/clan can sign up for a tournaments every day
Only the winners get reward:
Leadership points, 5000xp for themself ,10000 clan xp (every clan level is 5000 xp) and one champion crate(1 champion crate = 1 exotic crate) for each member of the clan.
7. Hot drop crates if you play Skywars or Survival Games there is a chance to find crate from epic to exotic rarity. You need to hold it in you for 2 minutes, everyone is gonna be told you have crate but they dont know what rarity. If those 2 minutes are done the crate disappears from your inventory and you can open it after game.
8. Kits and Gems (loot from crates)
You can get from 5 to 100 gems from each crate.
You can buy different kits like:
Legacy kits - free
Common kits - 1000 gems (each)
Rare kits - 2500 gems (each)
Epic kits - 5000 gems (each)
Mythic kits - 10000 gems (each)
Exotic kits - 25000 gems (each)
Champion kits - 1 champion star (each) (you get champion star from winning a tournament)
9. Titles
Titles are like achievements, you will get them when you achieve something like:
1 - Season (-) tournament winner - for every season you win you will get a different tournament winner title.
2 - Content creator - for having 100k in tik tok, 50k in youtube or 50k in twitch.
3 - supporter - for donating money so we can make the server even better.
4 - champion - for beeing number 1 in season (the same as the tournament winner strategy)
5 - E.S.T. (year) - you know what i mean.

• Disagree
Reactions: Dualninja

CKelting262

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
First that was a lot to read. Second and this is my opinion, I do not think CubeCraft bedrock needs crates or Mine pass. Third CubeCraft is always working on more games and some games that you listed CubeCraft already has, but there are some that you listed that I would like to see like parkour. Clans I am not sure about it could be a good idea. For the tournament one, tournaments tale a long time to plan and make happen. Most tournaments for Minecraft bedrock are hosted by CubeCraft External Community Organizers. They are discord server that have partnered with CubeCraft to be also to host tournaments often. for number 7 they talked about having something like this that appears somewhere in the map during that game at the last Skywars community talk. And CubeCraft already has a lot of titles and for every holiday hunt or celebration that the server does you are able to get a new title. This is just what I have to say to this.

Last edited:

qMelonn

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2021
Canada
To me, this makes it more like Mineville, where you have to pay to unlock things, which is not enjoyable in the slightest. As of right now, the only thing you have to pay to play on Cubecraft is Skywars Chaos, as far as I know anyway, and I hope it stays that way. For the clan systems, I think it would be cool to see them added, but the clan wars seems a little hard to organize as everyone in the clan would have to be online at the same time. They would likely have to add a whole new system, with similar games to minerware, where you play minigames and try to score as high as you can. This way, it is easier to organize them without everyone needing to be online. Just my opinion though.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom