Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kyviu

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Initial Idea:
The idea I have is for seasonal Eggwars to be more than just a leaderboard reset, personally myself when I first joined the lobby and saw 'Eggwars Season 1' my first thought was that this was similar to how other games run seasons, with some kind of limited time cosmetics or a season pass, and I think an idea like this would help CubeCraft massively, my idea involves the season being free to play, no extra purchases and none of the rewards will grant you any competitive advantage.
It would work as a kind of in game currency system, where you get 'EggCoins' based on your kills, eggs broken and overall placement in the game, after you have enough 'EggCoins' you can come back to the lobby and open 1 of 2 different 'Crates' these crates will feature random cosmetics for Eggwars ranking all the way up from common to legendary, 1 of the crates will be cheaper, but a lower drop rate for high tier items, and the other will be expensive with a higher drop rate for high tier items.

Benefits:
The benefits of implementing this idea into Eggwars would be that it allows players who may not be as wealthy to steadily gain some good cosmetic items, it would also allow CubeCraft some room in the future to add a trading system for these Eggwars items, and it also would create a sense of exclusivity, as none of the cosmetics sold by CubeCraft have ever had a sense of exclusivity, considering that all of the old bundles can still be available for purchase somewhere with the exception of the Thanksgiving 2019 Bundle, there is no such thing as a 'rare cosmetic' on the server.
The other benefits of this is that it would greatly hype up the release of new seasons, as it means you would see new cosmetics, right now the release of new seasons is mostly only hyped up by very high tier Eggwars groups who are going to try and get on the seasonal leaderboards.

Additional Info:
For this idea it could also be a good idea to add coin milestones, when you collect a certain high number of coins you will be able to unlock the seasonal prefix for this Eggwars season, for example: [S1 Eggwars Champ]

TLDR;
Add a currency system for winning eggwars games which you can then buy seasonal crates to get seasonal rewards, to increase the hype of new Eggwars seasons.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom