Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

solarxysm

Mar 26, 2022
the sun
Make commands show up with /

heyyy im hoping this isnt too overzealous/message-farming-esque as i had a sudden epiphany with ideas lol

so anyways as you might notice commands do not show up upon typing / on bedrock(not sure about java so thats why this thread is bedrock specific but let me know if it also doesnt show up on java then i can change it to all networks)which is a bit inconvenient considering the fact that i dont even know half of the commands because of this. in addition this could be problematic to newer players trying to figure out commands like /sr or other things because they could be unaware of certain features.. so thats why i think u should make all the available commands appear with /

anyways i dont think this is gonna be forwarded lol but i’ll just give it my best shot cos i want this to happen

disagree-agree percentage: 100%
disagree-unsure-agree ratio: 0:0:9

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom