Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
So yeah.... Make camping kinda allowed. What I mean is like skybasing and stuff. I totally agree if someone piles to the end of the map and sits there for the rest of the game thats just dumb. However I believe skybasing should be allowed. 99% of the time its not trying to draw a stalemate but more of a strategic position. See when you are up in the skybase you have all the control. If the other player wants to kill you you force them to come up there. You can basically catch them off guard when they are piling allowing you to ultimately have a big advantage in a fight. I know its frowned upon but so what? If people just deny anything but melee combat its kinda boring.
Would be EXTREMELY unhealthy for the game. Bottom line is that it would drag games forever.
I agree, you're not trying to force a stalemate, but it's either they attempt to build up to you and you kill them and win, or you actually do force a stalemate. The logic is skewed; it's an impenetrable wincon that has proven time after time to be a deciding factor in many games.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I honestly don't think this would be a good idea. If we allowed people to skybase then many people would start skybasing and games would just take longer and longer to end. We don't allow it and I personally wouldn't want that to be changed. And it would then lead to a lot of confusion with player reports because in some cases the camping may be seen as "unreachable" or but not in other scenarios and it would be very controversial.

Ishallkillyou

Feb 23, 2018
transylvania
Camping ruins the fun in playing games.eggwars and skywars where camping is possible have the main motive of promoting PvP between players.camping with bows ruins the fun for other players except the campers.ita good that camping is banned and it should stay that way.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🤍
Always so fun to go to bed after playing Cubecraft with a friend:D (Might wake up and play again hahah) Then repeat xD
UncleSpect wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Dodo 🦤
Amazinq wrote on Catss's profile.
A bit late but thanks for everything
I just reached 50th on the Competitive Parkour leaderboard this would be my third leaderboard on Cubecraft:D
Parkour Competitive leader bord games.png
Screenbits 2024-05-24_005032.png
Top Bottom