Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Soo.... This happens a lot to me and its so annoying.
I always play SkyWars in No Projectiles mode because I just hate bows and Snowballs. However In just almost every game there is at least 1 player who builds up 30 blocks. It isnt really SkyBasing but I think this should be punishable. Its so annoying that when you almost kill someone, he builds up so you cant kill him.

Leave your opinion below.

Sep 4, 2017
I always have the same problem. I also hate people that are building up. Because they hit you off when you come to them...

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
Eh, this is debatable because it's strategy it's fleeing and attacking, if they go up and stay there that is considered skybasing so easy ban. Let's say they end up going up and slowly coming down or building away to run then that should be allowed. If you think of it from their viewpoint they won't want to lose either so they might go up to eat and then come back down which should not be bannable at all.

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
When they stay up for a while report them I guess but if they build up to heal or something I don't think that's a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom