Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
well, I don't think I have to say much here. The bridge is a fun and loved game by many players so I beg you, make it permanent! at least try it as a permanent game! :heart: thanks for making it permanent ;)
It was a permanent game in the past but it didn't have many players so the Featured BlockWars Games were made

Reactions: Blom and Catss

maxmine2_

Oct 2, 2021
Novosibirsk, Russia
awhhh, I wish it stayed like that, Im tired of wating 4d to play it every time
Yes, I like this game too. But the problem is that hosting a server costs money, big money. For each minigame, you need LOTS of servers. Hosting them costs LOTS of money. When you have a minigame with very few players, it's always a waste of resources and money. Developers of Cubecraft made a smart decision — they launched a few similar games, for two days each. It helps keep people interested and entertained with their favorite game. 😃

To be honest, I was waiting for Present Rush this winter — I was in love with this game a few years ago. But suddenly, we have no Present Rush this year. So, you're in a better position, knowing that you can play your favorite game for 2 days every 4 days. :)

Reactions: TenCookies

Jqewr

May 24, 2020
Sweden
Yes, I like this game too. But the problem is that hosting a server costs money, big money. For each minigame, you need LOTS of servers. Hosting them costs LOTS of money. When you have a minigame with very few players, it's always a waste of resources and money. Developers of Cubecraft made a smart decision — they launched a few similar games, for two days each. It helps keep people interested and entertained with their favorite game. 😃

To be honest, I was waiting for Present Rush this winter — I was in love with this game a few years ago. But suddenly, we have no Present Rush this year. So, you're in a better position, knowing that you can play your favorite game for 2 days every 4 days. :)
well, I didnt know that, now I understand. Thanks!

Reactions: maxmine2_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom