Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
well, I don't think I have to say much here. The bridge is a fun and loved game by many players so I beg you, make it permanent! at least try it as a permanent game! :heart: thanks for making it permanent ;)
It was a permanent game in the past but it didn't have many players so the Featured BlockWars Games were made

Reactions: Blom and Catss

maxmine2_

Oct 2, 2021
Novosibirsk, Russia
awhhh, I wish it stayed like that, Im tired of wating 4d to play it every time
Yes, I like this game too. But the problem is that hosting a server costs money, big money. For each minigame, you need LOTS of servers. Hosting them costs LOTS of money. When you have a minigame with very few players, it's always a waste of resources and money. Developers of Cubecraft made a smart decision — they launched a few similar games, for two days each. It helps keep people interested and entertained with their favorite game. 😃

To be honest, I was waiting for Present Rush this winter — I was in love with this game a few years ago. But suddenly, we have no Present Rush this year. So, you're in a better position, knowing that you can play your favorite game for 2 days every 4 days. :)

Reactions: TenCookies

Jqewr

May 24, 2020
Sweden
Yes, I like this game too. But the problem is that hosting a server costs money, big money. For each minigame, you need LOTS of servers. Hosting them costs LOTS of money. When you have a minigame with very few players, it's always a waste of resources and money. Developers of Cubecraft made a smart decision — they launched a few similar games, for two days each. It helps keep people interested and entertained with their favorite game. 😃

To be honest, I was waiting for Present Rush this winter — I was in love with this game a few years ago. But suddenly, we have no Present Rush this year. So, you're in a better position, knowing that you can play your favorite game for 2 days every 4 days. :)
well, I didnt know that, now I understand. Thanks!

Reactions: maxmine2_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on DonovanSus's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Livvv wrote on Vunks's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^