Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LightsOff_

Novice Member
Sep 6, 2020
Antartica
Hi!!! In duels players are able to break blocks. I don't understand the point of it. It helps skybasers. Those are really anoying. (Look at the picture for example.)
camper.png

It is hard to get up there without losing hp. If he wouldn't be able to break the blocks it wouldn't be that hard.

If blocks would be removed from every kit this wouldn't be a problem anymore. But I don't think that will happen.

Solutions: Make a buildlimit or make blocks that aren't placed during the game unbreakable.

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
I agree with this one. But since there are kits with blocks and pickaxes and everything is it part of the duels.
But seeing this with all of that water makes the duels no fun anymore. Most people play duels for the pvp and not for all of the obstacles. Making the default blocks in the map unbreakable can be a solution here but I don't think that will happen.

Vqlah

Oct 13, 2016
The Netherlands
I also agree with this. It's really annoying when you just want to play some quick duels and players are mining blocks to get up on it so you can't reach them. Once you get up they just hit you off again which is pretty annoying. I would say they need to make the blocks that are already there not breakable. You can still build up with a kit with blocks in it so for the people who want to use blocks it's still possible. Duels is not for skybasing it's for pvping so there's not really a reason that you can break blocks that are of the map.

ElectricSweden

Novice Member
Aug 14, 2018
Sweden
I also agree to a certain extent. You should not be able to camp on top of obstacles but on the other hand, 1.9 PVP is more slow paced than 1.8 PVP and therefore I think that obstacles and blocks are necessary . But I like your solutions with unbreakable blocks and build limit.

MaRiO3414

Sep 9, 2016
Hi!!! In duels players are able to break blocks. I don't understand the point of it. It helps skybasers. Those are really anoying. (Look at the picture for example.) View attachment 189282
It is hard to get up there without losing hp. If he wouldn't be able to break the blocks it wouldn't be that hard.

If blocks would be removed from every kit this wouldn't be a problem anymore. But I don't think that will happen.

Solutions: Make a buildlimit or make blocks that aren't placed during the game unbreakable.
I AGREE!!! Please someone fix this it's so weird that it's still in the game

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
It isn’t really clear to me how people get up there. Do they just build with blocks or use that block breaking jump thing. In that last case, you can report them for bugabuse ;).

I’m not a really good dev, but I believe it is really hard or even impossible to prevent players breaking/placing blocks completely. There will always be ways to abuse the temporarily blocks :).

LightsOff_

Novice Member
Sep 6, 2020
Antartica
It isn’t really clear to me how people get up there. Do they just build with blocks or use that block breaking jump thing. In that last case, you can report them for bugabuse ;).

I’m not a really good dev, but I believe it is really hard or even impossible to prevent players breaking/placing blocks completely. There will always be ways to abuse the temporarily blocks :).
He built up, wich is already annoying, but he broke the ice blocks on top. This made it extra hard for me. I had to swim up if I wanted to reach him. He could just hit me off. So he kinda did both he placed blocks to get up there but also broke blocks to ensure his position.

Reactions: Egg🥚
Nov 23, 2020
Germany
I partially agree with this. In my opinion, only kits that should require building and breaking should have this enabled. One major problem though is, that alot of the current maps have a way to break out of them and get behind the barrier wall by breaking some blocks. This is just not only annoying for the other player who has to find said hole if he didnt immediately found it but its also gamebreaking. Aka there should be a limit how far the player can walk in the duels arena.

LightsOff_

Novice Member
Sep 6, 2020
Antartica
Never had someone who glitches behind the barrier but I can imagine it ruins the game. If blockbreaking would be disabled it would be fixed aswell as skybasing.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I don't play duels very often, just to do the Daily Challenges. But you're right, because a lot of times when I've done them or tried to do them, I've been played by campers people, and they've started breaking blocks, and the duel has become very long. I support this suggestion +1.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

crimsonsaturn15 wrote on endertom100's profile.
No problem! 😎 :cube_light:
Reesle wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Hope you have a good day! :D
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Late happy birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on cjplayz1's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! If you require assistance with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member. :)
can someone recommend a gaming keyboard that actually lasts years
Top Bottom