Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

EPICJAY12

Jan 8, 2017
Hello my name is Daniel, I have been recently just been taking pictures of hackers but i have nothing to do with them.
My idea of building a thread for hackers give people chances to lower the hackers and will make layers lay more often.

Sincerely,
Daniel
P.S If you want those photos find me in a lobby.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
will make layers lay more often.
My idea of building a thread for hackers
d6f.jpg

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
1) There is already a report system in place, here is the link: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report

2) If you don't know how to use the report system, read this: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-new-report-system.175577/

3) When reporting a player for hacking, you cannot use screenshots; this is because they can easily be forged. Instead you must upload video footage to YouTube (must be less than 5 minutes long).

If you don't know what video recorder to use, I would advise Bandicam.

If you need any more help, send me a PM. Lock @Camezonda

U

Unipotato

If you don't want to see any more hackers, the solution is simple. If you haven't already, type /registerreports in game and follow the instructions given from there it will take you to your report dashboard, where you can add a report. From there you need to get some type of screen recorder so you can record the hackers. Once you have a video of a hacker that is under 5 minutes long, you can upload it to YouTube. From there, you can create a report that is accurately filled out about the hacker you find. After you submit the report, it's status will say "Open". This means that no staff member has viewed the report yet and the report is pending. After a staff member views your report, it will either say "Handled" or "Closed". Handled means that a staff member has viewed the report and punished the hacker. Closed means that the report was denied. To see more details about a Handled or Closed report, you can click on the player's name to see a message from the staff about the report.

U

Unipotato

yeah well most people who are new to the forums either know you can report players in the report section or they just report them in the bug/server support area

Yes I know but we were all new once so just take it easy.

Reactions: Injunction

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Guys come on he's new to the forums don't be too mean.
I mean... with what ping said, he was implying that the thread didn't make much sense.
And that really has nothing to do with being new to the forums or not, as I doubt that someone learns English just to be on these forums...

U

Unipotato

Can I also mention that in your thread you say your name is Daniel, but your thread username is EPICJAY12... just saying

What's wrong then? For example, @ThatGrimCreeper 's name is not
That's not what I meant, but oke

ThatGrimCreeper in real life (or is it?)

He was just letting us to know his name is Daniel and his nickname EPICJAY12
I mean... with what ping said, he was implying that the thread didn't make much sense.
And that really has nothing to do with being new to the forums or not, as I doubt that someone learns English just to be on these forums...

i wouldn't be talking if i were you, you were the one i was defending

Guys this is getting really off topic this should have been locked before it started.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
@ISEETHROUGHYOU @Jeff_Bllkth , you are allowed to choose your name on the forums, there are no limitations (apart from inappropriate, controversial and racist names). Irl my name is James, but on the forums I use my IGN.

Snaps IGN is not snap, it's superxsnap (I think), so it really doesn't matter what your IGN is. If either of you want to carry on the conversation, make a PM.

This thread has been answered, and it's not the kind of thread that requires a response from the user. If anyone has any questions, send me a PM.

Lock @Nikooo

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
@ISEETHROUGHYOU @Jeff_Bllkth , you are allowed to choose your name on the forums, there are no limitations. Irl my name is James, but on the forums I use my IGN.

Snaps IGN is not snap, it's snapxsnap (I think), so it really doesn't matter what your IGN is. If either of you want to carry on the conversation, make a PM.

This thread has been answered, and it's not the kind of thread that requires a response from the user. If anyone has any questions, send me a PM.

Lock @Nikooo
SUPERxSNAP* yw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom