Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Basgo355

Well-Known Member
Sep 16, 2014
57
7
83
27
Minecraftia
Can you copy past the Island for me? Then I Will change that Island...... I can make it self, but when it is to big....
 

Clacks

Well-Known Member
Nov 30, 2016
528
1,041
124
Qatar
Maybe explain what it is?

as said above necroposting isn't allowed
Necroposting is replying to threads that haven't been posted on in 2 weeks or longer it is against the forums rules
Hey, @altijdkippies
You're new I see, welcome to the forum of Cubecraft .Maybe it's useful to read the rules: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
And, please do not necroposting.
Please do not necropost, It's against our forums rules. I would recommend reading the rules (https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/)
-Locked
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom