• No (Explain)

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
This was one of my favorite games before it became a slow clicking game. It was so much more fun (For me) when you could just combo people off the edge and it didnt take 20 seconds to kill someone. Im sure many playeres would agree with me as well. In my opinon there would be no harm in doing this and it would probably bump up the player count.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
This was one of my favorite games before it became a slow clicking game. It was so much more fun (For me) when you could just combo people off the edge and it didnt take 20 seconds to kill someone. Im sure many playeres would agree with me as well. In my opinon there would be no harm in doing this and it would probably bump up the player count.
I like the idea, and I do agree it wouldn't hurt, but there is no knowing if it would bump up the player count. I honestly like 1.9 better than 1.8 because I like how everything is just chill rather than having players come in and spam click you.

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
1.8 feels broken for me because combo's are really hard to dodge/stop

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
I like the idea, and I do agree it wouldn't hurt, but there is no knowing if it would bump up the player count. I honestly like 1.9 better than 1.8 because I like how everything is just chill rather than having players come in and spam click you.
Maybe that's why the playercount is like this:
https://imgur.com/DQiusyi
(sorry for over using this image lmao)
I like the idea. I love block wars, just the 1.9 combat slows it down and makes it boring (this is my opinion, don't kill me please).

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
Would be nice, however some things might have to change when it comes to that. Being anything that was meant for 1.9 standard gameplay. Also, weapon and item changes would most likely need to be added to fill those 1.9 items being replaced.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Would be good if players actually played blockwars, but since very little play it anyway it will probably just split the community instead.
50/50 on this.
Blockwars is an original game, with some magic people from the 1.8 community will play in cubecraft just for blockwars. The game would be revived then.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
with some magic
You can do it staff!
latest

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
Would be nice, however some things might have to change when it comes to that. Being anything that was meant for 1.9 standard gameplay. Also, weapon and item changes would most likely need to be added to fill those 1.9 items being replaced.
Well blockwars was orginally from block mania that was in 1.8. The original block wars was designed for 1.8 so idk.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Well blockwars was orginally from block mania that was in 1.8. The original block wars was designed for 1.8 so idk.
wrong
Blockwars came from the chunk
a server that merged with cubecraft last year
The chunk also brought Tower Defence and later minerware
Though yes it was 1.8 on the chunk
that is primarily due to the fact that 1.9 hadn't even been released yet, it was 1.8 on cubecraft for a bit too until 1.9 was released and they updated it

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
wrong
that is primarily due to the fact that 1.9 hadn't even been released yet, it was 1.8 on cubecraft for a bit too until 1.9 was released and they updated it
I wouldn't say updated, rather making it 1,9 with unbalanced kits and a core mode nobody asked for. Although, I have to say that they did a great job on removing the auto balance though. (the first time they removed something which was actually needed)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I wouldn't say updated, rather making it 1,9 with unbalanced kits and a core mode nobody asked for. Although, I have to say that they did a great job on removing the auto balance though. (the first time they removed something which was actually needed)
I'll admit upon rereading I can easily see my stupid mistake

It was referring to blockwars but obviously not just blockwars
the entire server is what I was talking about which blockwars is on and since this thread only focuses on blockwars I just singled out the rest

My point stays the same no-matter what terminology you use
The Chunk was the reason cubecraft has Blockwars

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
wrong
Oh I thought it was block mania lol. ok well still it was originally 1.8.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
It was invented in 1.8 combat, stop spreading lies...
1.8 feels broken for me because combo's are really hard to dodge/stop
Maybe if you can combo them then you won't get comboed, or just play on old para pots where no one takes any vertical knockback thus no combos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Alex_de_Grote's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Thjis wrote on Alex_de_Grote's profile.
Happy Bday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ruisdier's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
BicolourSine41 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on Mod!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Alex_de_Grote's profile.
Happy Birthday and what a super cute snake!:D
Top Bottom