• Yes but it isn't needed

• Things should stay the way they are

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I don't know if this is possible for you but I think it would be a really nice feature to add something to do with the old chunk lobby to the main lobby of cube, if not the whole lobby. I didn't play on the chunk as much as cube, no where near in fact but I still miss the chunk... feeling or environment.

Now if this wasn't a long term addition it could be for an event to celebrate the merge. I don't know the exact date or the official date of the merge but I think it's something that should be remembered considering it's a day were 2 big communities came together to create what we are today. I don't know if the date has passed or it hasn't been yet meaning I don't know if there are any plans for it but... ya know.

Now the area or actually old lobby could be added just by adding like a waterfall that falls down to the other spawn point or a tunnel going down from one of the hotels and the tunnel transitions from cube now to chunk then.

I was just thinking about it because i was looking at threads about the merge and they dated back to at least a year ago, but since the merge from what I know there hasn't been any mention of it other than a couple threads where games have been suggested that used to be on the chunk and stuff like that. I know there are a few maps and games that have been added but they aren't really recognised as chunk unless you used to play chunk and recognise that that's where they are from.

Thanks for reading through and it's would be awesome to hear your opinions on it. If I'm wrong on anything that I said then feel free to correct me.

Btw I'm not saying copy what chunk used to be but considering the cube and chunk community are one community now it though something like this would be nice.

(Yes this probably looks really badly layed out but I wrote it on my phone)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom