Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

PuDDingMaSter

Jun 13, 2016
behind you
this is a great idea, its unique and will be very helpful

i agree with you about being able to toggle it being on or off aswell as friends or all. obviously if it is all there will be a good chance of spam so maybe a limit per player to a person
ie. a player can send a limit of 3mail to each player and 12messages at max to players who are not listed as friends, but if you have it to friends only i think it should be allowed to be about 5mail to each friend as they are friends and may have more to ask or say.

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
Bump trump

Please do not make pointless posts/threads, as it is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 15.

15 - No pointless threads or posts.

The thread has initially died and there's really no point posting 'bump' every 14 days for a thread that is done. Unless you have real responses/changes outside of 'bump', then it shall be locked.

You can view the full rules in detail here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/ -Locked.

Reactions: Edgeless
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom