Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 21, 2021
Heya đź‘‹ this is a thread of a few suggestions me and the community (people who i talked to on discord) have for the new mode Magic & Mayhem. Any staff reading this please atleast add the storage theres practically no room kekw ty. Anyway the thread.

More storage possibilities
With how the game works right now theres lots of items to collect and not enough room to store them. As a way around this ive thought of a couple ideas;

1) You can buy backpacks to store your items in (these could be shulker boxes that you place and it opens the gui or smth idk). Backpacks could be bought from an npc found in the labyrinth or at the bazaar/alunore. In my opinion they should be priced at 5mil spirits each but its up to you ig :)

2) (my personal favourite) Having a plot with a set house that you can upgrade the size of with shards. Maybe like 5 stages of the house costing a significant amount to upgrade but being worth it for the amount of storage potential.

3) A plot of your own to build your own house (least favourite imo but still putting it here). You could buy items and blocks from npcs or collect them yourself from around the map.

4) /pv or Personal Vault in the compass menu. Basically what it says, another space to store items.

Personal Warps
Its a pain to have to find your way back to wherever you were in the labyrinth or how you were exploring islands but theres no warp nearby and you want to come back later, a way you could change this is by giving the player a personal warp (purchasable from an npc somewhere in one of the dimensions) the warp can be placed down and used to teleport back and forth between locations. There should be a limit of about 5 and purchased for 10m each costing twice as much as the last (obviously can be changed but my idea for slight balancing idk)

Easier inventory management with common items
As of right now the only way to get rid of items is painfully selling to the npc while avoiding selling some of the items you want to keep. Me and a few others thought of a few ways to combat this.

1) Item filters. Could be bought from an npc or just an item in the compass that you already have. Has the ability to filter out common armour drops or you can block out essences. This could also disable both of these drops.

2) Easier selling. The ability to lock items you dont want to sell into your inventory and also a sell all feature that sells all sellables or be able to sell all of one armour type.

3) Dropping items. Before you get the wrong idea with trading and that, make it so the dropped items are only visible to the player that dropped them (like how mobs loot is). This is a quick and easy way to sort inventory management and honestly would make life a lot easier.

Upgrading armour
Theres no way to get high level rare armour in the game right now so we thought of a way to have one. Using the forge in yhornheim you could combine two armour pieces of the same type and level to increase its level by one (this would give us something to do). This would be balanced with the grind since getting an armour piece to level 200 would take many hours of grinding and also lots of fun :)

more suggestions might be added idk but yea if you like this do the :agree: so staff can see and they might get added
I think instead of backpacks it should be called storage magic since the game uses mostly magic, but backpacks sound cool to :p

xx_jxachxm_xx

Jun 7, 2021
Another option would be a bank account where you can store essence or spirit etc. You can get more storage by upgrading it etc

GolemThe3rd

Aug 31, 2021
I have two major problems

1. I think we need to either be able to drop items, or sell items from a menu, most items are pretty much worthless in terms of Spirit amount, and when I'm looking for a specific item, having to go to a sell shop, and click through a lot of menus take awhile, at least making selling easier, having to click 3 buttons to sell 1 item is a bit too much

2. Quests are hard to track, I currently have no quests left in my tracker, but I dont know if theres more to the main story, or how many side quests are out there, some sort of list would be amazing for this.

GolemThe3rd

Aug 31, 2021
I think auction houses wouldnt make sense yet, if you ignore shop items (because why would you sell stuff you bought) and quest items (because you shouldn't be able to buy quest items) there's only 2 armour sets per element (or just 10 armour sets) and the essence, there's not enough to sell and it would just make more sense to earn it yourself, unless they actually add more items in the future

• Unsure
Reactions: _dnn

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Heya đź‘‹ this is a thread of a few suggestions me and the community (people who i talked to on discord) have for the new mode Magic & Mayhem. Any staff reading this please atleast add the storage theres practically no room kekw ty. Anyway the thread.

With how the game works right now theres lots of items to collect and not enough room to store them. As a way around this ive thought of a couple ideas;

1) You can buy backpacks to store your items in (these could be shulker boxes that you place and it opens the gui or smth idk). Backpacks could be bought from an npc found in the labyrinth or at the bazaar/alunore. In my opinion they should be priced at 5mil spirits each but its up to you ig :)

2) (my personal favourite) Having a plot with a set house that you can upgrade the size of with shards. Maybe like 5 stages of the house costing a significant amount to upgrade but being worth it for the amount of storage potential.

3) A plot of your own to build your own house (least favourite imo but still putting it here). You could buy items and blocks from npcs or collect them yourself from around the map.

4) /pv or Personal Vault in the compass menu. Basically what it says, another space to store items.

Personal Warps
Its a pain to have to find your way back to wherever you were in the labyrinth or how you were exploring islands but theres no warp nearby and you want to come back later, a way you could change this is by giving the player a personal warp (purchasable from an npc somewhere in one of the dimensions) the warp can be placed down and used to teleport back and forth between locations. There should be a limit of about 5 and purchased for 10m each costing twice as much as the last (obviously can be changed but my idea for slight balancing idk)

Easier inventory management with common items
As of right now the only way to get rid of items is painfully selling to the npc while avoiding selling some of the items you want to keep. Me and a few others thought of a few ways to combat this.

1) Item filters. Could be bought from an npc or just an item in the compass that you already have. Has the ability to filter out common armour drops or you can block out essences. This could also disable both of these drops.

2) Easier selling. The ability to lock items you dont want to sell into your inventory and also a sell all feature that sells all sellables or be able to sell all of one armour type.

3) Dropping items. Before you get the wrong idea with trading and that, make it so the dropped items are only visible to the player that dropped them (like how mobs loot is). This is a quick and easy way to sort inventory management and honestly would make life a lot easier.

Upgrading armour
Theres no way to get high level rare armour in the game right now so we thought of a way to have one. Using the forge in yhornheim you could combine two armour pieces of the same type and level to increase its level by one (this would give us something to do). This would be balanced with the grind since getting an armour piece to level 200 would take many hours of grinding and also lots of fun :)

See other players stats
This one is pretty simple, the ability to /stats <ign> and it opens their stats menu. Also id love to see an overhead level count on players just to get an idea of how high level people around me are and to flex on them too >:)

more suggestions might be added idk but yea if you like this do the :agree: so staff can see and they might get added
Seems very unnecessary. I love it!

galaxybee

Jul 11, 2021
what if you added an PvP arena where there are level say... 100 mobs and if you die you lose 10% your current spirt and you have an increased 5% luck in the arena this would be amazing as we could get level 100 armour for a certain type of armour like tsunami or golem.

(you can change the level cap if you want)

suggestion 2: try find a new colour for the golem armour, the current texture for golem armour is the same as the earth armour so a re-texture will really help us out.

suggestion 3: make an custom dragon fight
We have seen many boss fights from a rabbit and a wizard but not from a dragon, for backstory lets just say they came from the void and have custom new abilities.

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
shulker boxes that you place and it opens the gui or smth idk).
/pv or Personal Vault in the compass menu. Basically what it says, another space to store items.
Yes, but this kind of storage is limited, and is not ideal for essences.

I SUGGEST:
Add a button to the Compass:
[ transfer all essences to storage ]
when clicked >> all essences will be transfered to storage, which will be used to upgrade wands.
This kind of storage has no GUI, in other words, it can store at least 4GB = 0xFFFFFFFF essences.

jelliobean

Jan 26, 2020
Heyoo _dnn!

Thank you so much for your suggestion! Sadly, Magic & Mayhem was created as a non-permanent game mode, which is why we didn't update the game. Because the game has been removed, we will not be able to bring any updates, though, we will take all your feedback with us for any future projects!

Have a good day! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom