Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
After seeing many questions being asked again and again, i decided to make this thread. If you think the question needs a more thorough answer, or you have another question you think should go here, feel free to ask below.

Where are Baldrik and Edmund?
Baldrik and Edmund are NPCs that stand next to portals to Yhornheim and Alunore respectively. Baldrik is in the caverns below Central Quintenia. Edmund is located in one of the towers above, so look around!

What is spirit?
Spirit is money, you use it everywhere! If you die, your bank balance is gonna get smaller...

How do I get an elytra?
After travelling to Alunore, talk to Lara, who will set you the task of finding the 2 wings of the Elytra. These are 2 feathers on the ground, located with the compass. Tap/click them, and you will soon have your elytra!

How do I upgrade my wand?
You upgrade your wand with a shrine, each having a local warper to help you travel. All you need is a set amount of spirit and essence of the same element.

How do I get new wands?
You get new wands by exploring the areas, completing quests and fighting monsters!

How do I get armour?
Armour can be obtained from killing monsters, which occasionally drop armour relative to their element and level. This armour can be traded with a shopkeeper, to open sales!

Where is the Snow Golem?
Either side of the central area in Alunore, are 2 paths, that take you to a house, and the frost shrine. There you will find a clearing that holds the spawning place of the Snow Golem!

How do I get the frost wand?
The Frost wand, or Frostspark wand is obtainable in the library, after defeating a snow golem. It is hidden in a bookcase, which is bought from a shop. To find it, just explore the area!

What does the Iron Golem drop?
Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Its merely an easy-to-kill wall, who makes the journey to it seem a waste of time. It doesn't give spirit!

Which wand is the best?
There is no specific answer to this question, but most grinders use water, for its versatile attacks and speed. Feel free to experiment and try out combos!

What is the Void wand, and how do I upgrade it?
The Void wand is a reward for defeating the Conjuror, which cannot be upgraded. It's still pretty powerful though!

What do I do when I find a bug?
If you find a bug, you treat it the same way you would treat a bug on the server. Report it or ignore it!

How can I make it not laggy?
This RPG comes with many custom objects, and so becomes very laggy. As such, its impossible to remove this annoying yet insistent lag.

These are just a few of the many tips you will need to survive the tough enemies that plague Quintenia, Alunore and Yhornheim.

Last edited:

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Possibly add what to when they encounter a bug. 😊😉

Great thread!

sJonneY

Nov 22, 2020
is there a list for all the quests too? i think i got all of them but you never know y'know

Acerbix

Aug 26, 2021
Ok, so what do I do after I get the void wand? Are there any more quests? Or is the game kinda over?

hhsu

Aug 24, 2021
After you get void wand it is kinda over, I still had a quest from Anna and Rupert that I hadn't seen, both these quests give nothing, and Rupert's is bugged and most the time doesn't give you credit. You can also just get stronger by grinding after I guess.

Reactions: Acerbix

Acerbix

Aug 26, 2021
After you get void wand it is kinda over, I still had a quest from Anna and Rupert that I hadn't seen, both these quests give nothing, and Rupert's is bugged and most the time doesn't give you credit. You can also just get stronger by grinding after I guess.
How do i get the cyclone helmet?

Acerbix

Aug 26, 2021
Hi! You can get that armor by killing Motts. The armor is rare so you need a high luck attribute level to get it.
What level? My current luck is 89 and ive killed hundreds
Edit: Nevermind, im just an idiot. The helmets look the exact same

Last edited:
Reactions: Xavi | Goofy

Im 101LoLPro

Sep 11, 2021
Awesome thread, I'll tell people to visit this if they need help!
I know u make lots of videos u think u could friend me and help me out on cubecraft a little somedays ur skilled at it and I'm not lol also at magic and mayhem i need professional help preparing for the conjurer or just send me some tips pleas thank you

also I love ur channel its so helpful

Im 101LoLPro

Sep 11, 2021
What level? My current luck is 89 and ive killed hundreds
Edit: Nevermind, im just an idiot. The helmets look the exact same
ye umm cyclone armor has extremely low drop rates too well not that low but a little lower than the others in my experience and I wish they'd make it white instead of light gray do distiong is

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I know u make lots of videos u think u could friend me and help me out on cubecraft a little somedays ur skilled at it and I'm not lol also at magic and mayhem i need professional help preparing for the conjurer or just send me some tips pleas thank you

also I love ur channel its so helpful
Sure! I would get all of your wands (Hydro, Fire, Frost) to level 60+. I would also bring good armor (I used level 50 Heatwave armor.) Also bring tons of health potions. You should always play defensively because the Conjurer is very strong. I would also recommend getting your health very high to avoid being one shotted by the Conjurer, if that makes sense. Those are probably the best tips I can give you at the moment.

Im 101LoLPro

Sep 11, 2021
Sure! I would get all of your wands (Hydro, Fire, Frost) to level 60+. I would also bring good armor (I used level 50 Heatwave armor.) Also bring tons of health potions. You should always play defensively because the Conjurer is very strong. I would also recommend getting your health very high to avoid being one shotted by the Conjurer, if that makes sense. Those are probably the best tips I can give you at the moment.
Thanks for the tips I have an extremely high level water damage so I use tsunami armor but I’m not getting a headpiece cause ima put cyclone armor for my elytra there

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Infringement wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on becoming a Helper!
Your pink now!!!!
Infringement wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Mintypie231, how’s your day going?

Good or Bad
Alexp192 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats 🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats 🥳
Top Bottom